“Great Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Anaheim Hills, California
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed here one night while we were visiting family. The rooms were clean and the staff was SUPER helpful and friendly......their friendliness and hospitality actually made it. It is a nice hotel with the usual breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and giving us your feedback! I'm glad our rooms were a good accommodation for your visit and was excited to hear how the team treated you!

If we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

(p) 318.741.9090

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip. My room was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The manager remembered my name every time I walked by the desk. This hotel is close to train tracks and I was woken up one night by a train. Also, i could clearly hear when someone in a suite around me ran their water. Breakfast could also use a few more options. Overall, however, for a quick trip this was a very nice and clean hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I and my entire team greatly appreciate the feedback we receive. I am extremely glad we were able to offer excellent service during your stay, but was sad to hear that the train had woken you up along with noise from another guest.

If there should be anything I can do to further assist you please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

(p) 318.741.9090
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

What a great hotel with excellent staff! Mr. Chamberlain has a great staff under him and is such a great person. He was in the hallway at the same time as me and took the time to ask how was everything with my stay AND my day. It shows he not only cared about his property but his guests as well. Very nice young gentleman running this property and should be very proud of his staff! Keep up the good work as it is paying off Bossier City! Showed me a real nice time while in LA.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your kind words and encourage are very much appreciated! I will be sure to share your survey with the entire team and celebrate! If there is anything we can do for you in the future don't hesitate to contact me.

Again, thank you and have a great day!

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Newer-looking property, but located in a run-down commercial area. There is a good chain steakhouse across the street but no other restaurants close by. Staff is very friendly but this a minimal service property. The free breakfast had no eggs or bacon/sausage as usually found in these properties. Very small exercise room. The small pool was ok but several of the lounge chairs were broken. Be aware the property is located near an active freight train track.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally thank you for filling out our TripAdvisor survey. We treat responses as our hotel's score cards, and it means a lot to us as a team when we are graded. I am sorry we were not able to meet all of your expectations. We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly, via phone or email.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

TownePlace Suites Bossier City, LA
318.741.9090
Shawnee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was another stay at this location. It had been over a year. Staff is very good and tries to accommodate requests. Our suite (King studio) was clean and quiet. Fresh coffee seemed to be available throughout the day.

Breakfast is not fancy but sufficient. My husband had a waffle. I had toast which is my usual and thankfully there was wheat (in addition to white) bread available. Chocolate milk!!!! YEAH! Favorite of children and adults :)

Good location is convenient to restaurants (be sure to go to Ralph and Kacoo's for seafood) and other shopping.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to survey us on tripadvisor. We as a team greatly appreciate any feedback we receive and love to hear how we are doing!

I will certainly share the positive feedback with the entire team and was very happy to hear how much you enjoyed our breakfast on your return trip!

If there should be anything I can assist you with between now and your next visit to Bossier City, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

(p)318.741.9090
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

this is probably the place for you. We stop here on our way home to Texas, we love Marriot properties but this place is not for short stays. Upon arrival, you get the feeling that alot of the people that are there actually stay/LIVE at this location. Alot of hanging out around the premises. The room was nice but just the overall feeling when we arrived was a turn off. We checked in around 5-6pm and left by 5 30am. We were traveling for 12 hours and just need a place to stop. Next time we will drive it a little more to find another place. No complaints about the room it was clean, the rugs in the hall were stained and very noticeable. Then on the way out I wanted to run in after hubby turned the key card in and grab a cup of coffee but I saw that you had to get buzzed in so I passed and drove to Mcdonalds about an hour later. Just a different atmosphere for us.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest!

Thank you for the review on tripadvisor. You hit some key points, but i was sorry to see you did not full enjoy your stay.

We are geared towards a long stay guests and do maintain a high level of extended stay guest, but certainly are not opposed to guests as your self who are just passing through for the night!

I'm sorry the carpets were not as clean as our standards demand and you can be assured I will be addressing the issue.

Again, thank you for the review and I do hope you give us another chance next time you are in the Bossier City Area! If you should need anything do not hesitate to contact me directly!

318.741.9090
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great rooms - great design. Quick and easy to get to in an otherwise tough place to find a decent hotel. Was pleasantly surprised. Left pillows, front desk staff held them until we could pick them up - their follow up was fantastic. A tiny gem!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful response! It is always great to hear positive feedback and pass it along to the team. They do a wonderful job a truly reflect our values!

We hope you can stay with us next time you visit the Bossier City area and if there is anything you may need between now and then, do not hesitate to contact us!

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City? Share your experiences!