“Great hotel - especially for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas
“Great hotel - especially for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great rooms - great design. Quick and easy to get to in an otherwise tough place to find a decent hotel. Was pleasantly surprised. Left pillows, front desk staff held them until we could pick them up - their follow up was fantastic. A tiny gem!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful response! It is always great to hear positive feedback and pass it along to the team. They do a wonderful job a truly reflect our values!

We hope you can stay with us next time you visit the Bossier City area and if there is anything you may need between now and then, do not hesitate to contact us!

Barnabas Chamberlain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

The location itself is not that great if you want to stroll or have a nice view, but it's not too far from the Boardwalk or freeway. The room is well-equipped. The towels could be better though. The breakfast is run-of-the-mill. The pool looked dirty, but we didn't use it. The rooms could also be soundproofed better.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback in regards to the location and condition of the hotel. I am always thankful to receive positive feedback from guest and in ways to improve the hotel.

If you should ever need anything in the future or your return visit to Bossier City please do let me know via phone or email!

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay and i look forward to seeing you again!

Ball, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed in a 2 room suite visiting friends. It was close to dining and entertainment. The rooms were nice and very clean. I really liked how there were actual plates, silverware and glasses to use in the kitchenette. The free breakfast was nice too. It was a hot breakfast with waffles and oatmeal but I would've liked some eggs (other than boiled), slow cooked grits (it is La) and maybe some bacon or sausage. But other than that I really enjoyed our stay. :)

• Stayed April 2012
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad you were able to experience our two bedroom suite and were satisfied with all of your accommodations including our breakfast! I am sorry we were not able to provide you an alternative to the hard boiled eggs. It is always great to receive guest positive and informative feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Bossier City, LA!

If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact myself directly via phone or email.

(p) 318.741.9090
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were in Shreveport for 5 days and stayed at the TPS in Bossier City due to their proximity to both, Barksdale AFB and the casinos on Bossier and Shreveport. The staff was great, always greeted us with a smile and always making sure our stay was pleasant. The hotel is fairly new with nice surroundings. It was, however, a bit hard to find, as the GPS directions took us just to the entrance to the street (when the hotel is really about another 1/4 mile in and behind an apartment complex). But it was well worth it and we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.

Europe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed here for two nights and a friend gave me a ride, so I had no problems locating the hotel. The facility is brand new, and the rooms are best equipped rooms I have ever seen (larfge frigde! kitchen!) and with a nice lay-out. The breakfast was sufficient, although of not extra broad choice or quality. The staff seemed friendly at first, but only till I needed somehing extra or to solve a problem. I made a reservation with one card and then upon check-in I explained I need my other card to be charged, which they said is no problem. When I was checking out, however, my original card was charged and the staff had no idea what I wanted and emphasized I should have told them when checking in. So that was odd, I had to explain over again and the invoce had to be re-printed. By this time the staff was rather annoyed and not very friendly, although it could have been easily solved if they had exchanged the information I provided when I arrived. Not a good memory I take home with me.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

dallas, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

This place is really good, and the price is right! We didn't spend an arm and a leg, we were away from the casinos so we had time to relax and watch tv, and the room was comfortable. We didn't have to worry about hoping it wasn't run down and dirty. It was the opposite plus the front desk people and housekeeping were really friendly and accommodating! Shower was good, free breakfast didn't have bacon, but other than that, was gooooood!

• Stayed March 2012
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the thorough and very informative review in which i hope many other guest take advantage of. I am glad you very much enjoyed your stay and we could accommodate you!

Please let us know if we can help you in anyway in the future and we hope to see you next time you come through Louisiana!

Royse City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

The hotel itself is a little difficult to get tp if you are unsure of where you are going. The front desk staff were friendly and always had a smile. Room was nice. A/C has an auto option so it's not running throughout the night and it's not loud. Beds were comfortable and room was very clean. Upon check in, I asked what time checkout was and they said noon then asked if that would work for me. That usually never happens. They have breakfast but I did not try it. All in all, I would definitely recommend staying here. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012
barnabas_13, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, March 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure to receive your comments! I am sorry that currently our hotel is a little out of the way and hard to find behind the constructions site. We do pride ourselves on friendly and excellent customer service. I will pass along your kind comments to the entire staff!

If you ever need anything in the future or have a return trip do not hesitate to contact me directly either by phone or email.

Thank you and have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
#13 of 33 in Bossier City
4.0 of 5 stars 286 reviews

Been to TownePlace Suites Shreveport/Bossier City? Share your experiences!