“Fahitas” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“Fahitas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love this place. Every time I have eaten there, their chicken fahitas have been great. The service is friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Benton, LA
“Never dissappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My family has been to this restaurant over two dozen times and have never had a complaint, ever! How many restaurants can you say that about? Good prices, super fast service, always a friendly server. Can't go wrong here. Great food and the chips and salsa are the best in town.

• Visited March 2013
Jena
“MUST TRY THE STRAWBERRY CRISPITOS!!! YUMMMMM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had no waiting. Our server came straight to seat us & automatically began asking if we needed anything yet. We waited on some friends & as soon as the waitress saw them come in she came straight to us again. She was extremely friendly. After the meal we weren't planning for dessert, but she started naming everything off & it sounded so good that we all ended up getting something. My husband & I shared the strawberry crispito & there was plenty to go around. It was HUGE!!! & oh my goodness, so delicious. I'm not a huge "fruit dessert" eater, but I would go back to this restaurant strictly to order that again. The prices were very reasonable also & the food was delicious. I'm very picky so when I ordered my food I had lots of "none of this & none of that, & put that on the side" but I never even got a rude look from our waitress. This place should definitely be on the top of your list if you're in the area.

• Visited February 2013
Haughton, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rosa rocks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

For years, we've experienced excellent service. Rosa will treat you like family. The food is good, especially the monterrey chicken. The chips are thin and crisp, hot sauce just right. Expect fast friendly service and tasty food.

• Visited January 2013
Haughton
“Try the Strawberry desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The wait staff is so friendly! The food is great. They will let you try a sample of a food if you are not sure you will like it. They make great suggestions for orders. Large orders for take out are not a problem for them. They are so accommodating and helpful. Who knows, you might get a singing,dancing waiter.

Visited December 2012