“marvelous” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“marvelous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

best sleep you will get on I-10 or all of Louisiana weve travelled for 14 days and the food and hospitality has been the best especially Pankit, the front desk clerk hes wonderful. walking distance to plenty of food places and easy access to the highway all at one hotel I give it five stars all the way around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here at Sleep Inn South. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we loved to see you again on any future visit to Baton Rouge. Again, thank you for your comment.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Long Beach, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed at Sleep Inn South in BR many times. While it is not within walking distance of LSU, my business takes me to the campus and it's but a short drive. The property manager was on duty Saturday night when I arrived and everyone I've ever dealt with there has been attentive and polite.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

When I walked in to the hotel guy at the front desk greeted me very nice and the service w given to me by that person it was excellent Front desk agent Saturday morning between hrs 11AM to 3 PM service was excellent and he explained everything that would help me have pleasant stay at the hotel. As well about the point system. Breakfast was good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others for pleasure or business trip to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed February 2014
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We do appreciate your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Have a nice day!
Houma, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Clean hotel, average breakfast, our double room had a shower stall, no tub, just fyi. Close to I-12, Airline hwy. Good parking. (I can't say anymore, but the review requires 200 characters.) It is not near LSU or Downtown.

Room Tip: our double room had a shower stall, no tub, so ask if needed
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time out your busy schedule on leaving us a review. We try to accommodate each and every guest that we get the opportunity on meeting. We do hope to see you in the near future. Again, I do want to say thank you for your comment and have a nice day.
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Convenient, safe location. Rooms are small - no king size beds. Rooms are clean and modern. Hotel wasn't busy when I last stayed there. Breakfast was better than average. Cracker Barrel is next door but no other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for your comment. We strive to meet our guest expectations and try to give 100% customer satisfaction to all during their stay. We do hope to see you in the near future.
Thanks!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Clean, well kept hotel. Excellent staff. I was traveling through Baton Rouge and needed a place to stay over night AND feel safe. I had no unpleasant issues. The location was perfect, close to Interstate 12. Modern building with interior entrance rooms so I felt safe. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great for a one night stay hotel was clean for the most part and the staff was very helpful at all stages of my stay. I would recommend this hotel if your passing through. It's probably above average hotel for Baton Rouge and for sure at that price point

• Stayed January 2014
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time out your busy schedule on leaving us a review. We value your opinon and hope to see you again soon. Thanks!

Been to Sleep Inn South? Share your experiences!