“Wait . . . it did get better.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.

You added Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4646 Constitution Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70808   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #5 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Pensacola, Florida
“Wait . . . it did get better.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Despite the long line, slow service, inexperienced staff and the lack of on duty staff at the front desk, once we reached our room, it was nice to walk in to our chilled temporary home away from home. The breakfast selection was ok, however, the large summer travel baseball team crowd made breakfast difficulty to enjoy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was traveling with my two kids. Hotel was nice, clean, and safe. There was some noise from the Highway but not too bad. The bathroom was also noisy if some one next door was taking a shower. i would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

DeRidder, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The manager did not put in my tax exempt information, but the lady who checked me out was able to take care of it with a little work. It was not a big deal because I was not in a hurry, but had I been this would have been a problem.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our room had a malfunctioning toilet, but the management moved us right away. We found this hotel to be very noisy. The rooms are extremely small and the beds were not comfortable. The staff was helpful though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
hamptoninnbr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Joan,

As a seasoned traveler you have several hotel options to choose from when you travel to Baton Rouge and we appreciate you staying with us. I want to take a brief moment to personally apologize about your recent experience during your stay. As we strive to provide exceptional service and experiences for our guest. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and I apologize that you experienced a problem with the comfort and quality of your room.

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review of the comfort and appointment of your room and we will use your comments as we work to improve our guests' experience moving forward.

Again, I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality service you deserved during your recent stay. If you choose to stay with us again in the future, we would love the opportunity to win back your business.

Kindest Regards,

Monee' Bellard
Baton Rouge, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is probably one of the most disappointing Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in during my travels. I would not recommend this hotel. The noise both in the hallways and the ability to hear the person in the next room put the toilet seat down is not acceptable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptoninnbr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Lesley H.,

Kindest Regards,

Monee' Bellard
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The lobby area and breakfast area are very appealing and very comfortable-- the breakfast items were well prepared and very good. Room was very comfortable and clean-- interstate right off property yet the room was very quiet and relaxing. Had a very nice stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Covington, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have never been to a hotel where the staff truly seemed to care about the guests and the hotel property. We stayed here for almost a week and had a great experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.

Address: 4646 Constitution Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
#3 Business Hotel in Baton Rouge
#7 Family Hotel in Baton Rouge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr. 2.5*
The Hampton Inn College Drive offers you comfortable guest rooms with modern amenities, a convenient meeting facility, and trusted Hampton Inn service in the heart of Baton Rouge.Conveniently located just off Interstate 10 and close to the airport, the Hampton Inn College Drive is within walking distance of popular restaurants and just minutes away from Louisiana State University.Recently renovated, the hotel has a clean, modern feel with new guest room furniture, granite bathrooms, and an inviting pool deck with tropical landscaping. We recently achieved an “Outstanding” score on our Quality Assurance Inspection with a 99.4% in cleanliness, and you'll see the difference when you stay at the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Baton Rouge i-10 And College Dr.
Hampton Inn Baton Rouge i-10 & College Dr. Hotel Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.