“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5522 Corporate Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70808   |
Ranked #31 of 69 hotels in Baton Rouge
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010 via mobile

I had an excellent experience at Chase Suite Hotels in Baton Rouge LA. I would recommend this location to anyone visiting the area. It was an excellent! The staff, amenities, and food was great. My family and I were impressed with the room and the quality. Excellent choice for money.

bobbiedavis, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2010
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, the staff at Chase Suites strive to make every guest stay enjoyable. We look forward to your next vist with us.

Thanks,
Chase Suite Staff

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010 via mobile

First, this is not a $2,000 a night luxury penthouse suite.
That being said, this hotel is about 20 levels higher than other budget type all suite hotels. I was with 2 friends and my daughter for a girls weekend. I called to come a day early. When I got there, they didn't have a penthouse suite for all of us for the first night. They put us in 2 suites next door to each other, which worked out better as it gave my daughter and I our own space.
My 2 friends stay up a lot later and sleep in more than
my daughter and I. Worked out perfectly! The suites were gorgeous, clean and the huge king size bed was amazingly comfortable! The fully equipped kitchen was clean and fun to use. We had no problems with noise or traffic, the pool area was clean and quite lovely. We found the staff to be friendly and charming- so
much so that we cooked up some beef stroganoff and gave it to the workers at the front desk. Yes, yes, of course I would recommend this hotel to anyone and to everyone! My friends and I look forward to staying there again.

bobbiedavis, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2010
Dear Valuable Guest,

We strive to do assure that each and every guest have a great stay. We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,
US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

I am a loyal customer of Chase for over 7 years. They have maintained and updated this facility. The staff is always courteous. This is my home away from home when I am in Baton Rouge. I strongly recommend these accomodations

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
bobbiedavis, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, April 23, 2010
It is our goal to always please our clients because it is customers like you that keep us smiling and make our jobs so worthwhile.

We look forward to your next visit!
Baton Rouge, LA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

Check in staff was very rude. The bath tub was dirty, the areas of the floor that could be mopped was dirty. There was a charge to use the internet when complimentary was advertised on website. Disappointed for the price.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
bobbiedavis, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2010
To our Valuable Guest, we apologize that your last stay was not what you expected as it is our goal to make sure each guest is happy and satisfied with their stay. Whenever there is a problem, please make the front desk aware of it so that we may have the opportunity to remedy the situation. If you travel to Chase Suites on a regular basis, please let us know as we may be able to offer a special deal for the internet. We hope you that will give Chase Suites another chance to be your hotel of choice. Thanks for your feedback.
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

We did not have much dealing with the staff so I can't comment much on the service but we really enjoyed our stay here. The room was cozy, roomy, clean and had everything we needed plus much more. I loved the fact that we felt very at home, even with a 3 year old. The bed was extremely comfortable, there was a pull out sofa for our little boy and each room had its own tv. There was a great selection at the complimentary breakfast and I love the privacy that the apartment-like setup of the hotel offers. The hotel is in a great location. I wish we could've stayed longer to take advantage of all the services the hotel offers. I was very pleased with my stay and I hope that we have the chance to stay here again--hopefully longer next time.

Likes--Everything

Dislike--The fact that we couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
bobbiedavis, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2010
To our Valuable Guest, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating your next visit to the Baton Rouge area. It is our goal to make sure each guest is completely satisfied. Thanks and we look forward to your next visit.
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2009

I stayed at Chase during the month of January and I am back for February. This hotel is excellent for business and leisure travel. My suite is huge it give me the feel of home. I also found out thet they except pets and they provide all kinds of amenities for your pets. The staff and food was excellent. This is really home away from home. The hotel is also in the right location to restaurants, movies and LSU.

• Liked — The large suites and friendly staff
  • Disliked — no comment
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
To our most Valuable Guest, we are happy to know that you loved the hotel and that we exceeded your expectations. It is clients like you that make our hard work seem effortless and bring a smile to our face. Thanks for your feedback.
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Was recently traveling with my 21 year old son and knew we would need to stop in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for overnight before we continued our trip --

I found a great price at Chase Suites by booking online and was quite surprised at the size of the suite -- I liked it because I put my 21 year old on the sleeper sofa -- I took the queen size bed in bedroom which I could close off from living area (where the sofa bed was) and we found ourselves both happy because we each had our own TVs and space --

I did hear footsteps in the suite above but not big issue for me -- I lived in apartment once and heard the same thing -- I did check the price of other hotels nearby and have stayed in other hotels nearby and the price to stay at Chase Suites was by far a much better deal --

We had a quick and easy check in and the staff was very friendly

It is in a great location with lots to do and great eating places nearby -- easy on-off from interstate --

Wished our stay could have been longer --

• Liked — This was more like apartment
  • Disliked — Can't say didn't stay long enough
  • Stayed August 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Chase Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!