“All of the people in the 30 plus rooms booked for the wedding, enjoy their stay and would stay again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel

You added Chase Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5522 Corporate Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70808   |
Ranked #28 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am the daughter of Henry Walker/ I booked the room for him for my daughter's wedding.I will write more when my review request comes. My daughter and I choose Chase Suites for blocking rooms for her wedding. I would definitely do the same thing again. The staff is the most friendly and helpful that I have ever encountered at any hotel/motel, ever. They helped all that they could, from the time of first starting to communicate with the management by phone, until everyone who stayed (and some stayed three nights) left. We even called back for some help with things after everyone left and they continued to help-looking for things forgotten-, and got back with answers immediately. Our family used over 30 rooms for this event for up to three nights and the ones of us that complaints would come to only heard about a leak or so, or maybe minor bathroom items missing. If not for the fact that I know of these minor things, the hotel could have gotten an Excellent rating from me. The hotel is clean and in a great location, parking can be just a little tight, but there were no complaints about having a place to park. The breakfast was great and the food staff kept it coming. Thank you staff and management of Chase Suites; a great place to stay. My dad enjoyed his stay also.

Room Tip: Ask for what you need and it was my experience that they will try to assist you if at all possible.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Our staff take great pride in what they do so that you can have an excellent experience. We appreciate you and hope to see you again.

B. Cole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have stayed here multiple times for work and the last two times the front desk has wanted me to switch rooms in the middle of my stay. They don't have the right type of room when I check in so they upgrade me, then the next day when a smaller room is available they want me to move. I won't stay here again. Once is an accident, twice I'm noticing a pattern and I think they are trying to get more $ for the bigger rooms. Just be cautious.

• Stayed June 2014
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thanks for your feedback on your hotel experience. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our suites and amenties.

Leesville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this place before and found spiders in my room. Being that this was a work related stay, I was booked again in this same hotel for another week stay. I again found spiders in my room. I was bit on the back by one during the night. The next night, I laid down for bed and a spider was on my pillow.

• Stayed June 2014
Thanks for your review and we will do everything within our power to make changes to fix any problems you might have encountered.

Plaquemine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Overall the rooms are nice. Very lovely with everything you would need at home. Carpet could be cleaner and front desk service could move faster to help you and the prices are a lil high. I had an upstairs two bedroom and I could hear water plumbing all night. Sounded like the toilet kept flushing by itself all night long. Kept me up half the night. That was the first time for that experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. Your review will help us to make changes where needed.

Sebastopol, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great place to stay. Stayed here for Bayou Country Superfest 2014. Clean, nice and friendly staff. Near LSU. Good breakfast free of charge. Would definately stay here again. Staff was helpful. Bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Can hear upstairs neighbor if they are pacing. First night they came in after 2:00 am and paced bac...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
We greatly appreciate your review and we are glad you had such a wonderful stay, We hope to see you again next year.

B.Cole
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed for a week with a co-worker on business in Baton Rouge. We opted for a 2 bedroom suite so we would have room to spread out and work. The property is well maintained for an older property. The beds were extremely comfy with plenty of pillows and blankets. The room was clean and a great option for our business trip. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a 5-star property, nothing particularly "fancy" but for the business traveler a clean, safe and excellent choice. The down side, if you could call it that...one of the hair dryers seemed to be malfunctioning and the tiny coffee maker in the room wasn't worth the trouble. If I were to have any suggestion it would be to offer an upgrade to a Keurig Coffee Maker for in the room, I would have paid a little extra to have that. The lobby area is lovely. They had a very good breakfast each morning with a nice variety of both hot and cold foods. This is where plenty of good hot coffee can be found. I found the staff to be quite friendly and accommodating throughout my stay. When I return to Baton Rouge, this is where I will stay again. I absolutely would recommend this property to others.

Room Tip: The upstairs room of the 2 bedroom suites get a little warm in the heat of the day, so leave the cei...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us and for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Chase Suite Baton Rouge. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling to the Baton Rouge area.

Natchez, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have stayed at Chase in BR for years. No one seems to remember me or care. Desk clerk non plussed and seemed like she didn't want to serve me. Since I didn't want the room next to the road and the front parking lot I had to seek out the maids myself to get a better room. Desk clerk not bothered. Carpet dirty, Not much in the way of kitchen things. NO CAN OPENER. All in all, I love staying here but would rather not feel like they would prefer I didn't. Worst of all, the mattress on the fold out sofa was filthy and cheap. My daughter had to sleep just on the short sofa which was worn and dirty with her feet hanging off.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inside or on the back North parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize that we didn't make you feel right at home, but your review we help us to be more aware. We do hope that we can accommodate your next stay when visiting Baton Rouge.

B. Cole

Been to Chase Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!