“Excellent costumer service” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #30 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Excellent costumer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Crown Plaza in Baton Rouge several times and it is always a wonderful experience. Everyone is very accommodating and the prices are perfect. It is a great location. There are many restaurants close by and it is also close to LSU campus. I will continue to stay at this hotel for all of my Baton Rouge visits.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a trip to Baton Rouge to visit family. It was very nice and in a great location. The staff was very nice and accommodating. It is close to LSU for games and campus visits. We would definitely stay there again on our next trip to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here for the first time 7 years ago before my wedding and try to stay at least one a year since. A sentimental favorite of mine and always will be! My most recent stay was for 5 nights and I took part in many services while there for that extended length of time and from bar to pool to exercise facility to executive lounge everything was great

• Stayed April 2012
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida for the last 4 years and it has never disappointed us. From the minute we walk in, (and sometimes it is late), the front desk staff is friendly and professional. Our room is ALWAYS immaculately clean and nicely decorated. And since we are Priority Club members, they have a nice gift bag waiting for us. The beds (although double) are sooooo comfortable!!! Breakfast is served hot and if you are lucky, they will upgrade your visit and and allow you to stay on the concierge floor where breakfast is on the same floor. We will stay at this establishment every time we are in Baton Rouge and encourage our friends to stay there whenever possible too! :)

Room Tip: Concierge Floor is the best! :)
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a state conference. We had a great time. We enjoyed the room accommodations as well as the meeting space. Our dinner in the banquet room on Friday night was exceptional. Can't wait to return next year.

• Stayed February 2013
Bacliff, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I want to start off by saying that for many years I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge. I stayed many nights there because of my work and enjoyed my stay. However after moving out of state, I returned to stay recently for a Mardi Gras Ball. I was shocked at the condition of the hotel. I found it to be dirty and run down. It appears that during my absence, there has been absolutely no rennovations. We encountered a problem during check in. It took our party over 30 minutes to get checked in. Others in front of us were complaining as well. The hotel was understaffed for the activities going on that weekend. Upon our return home, we realized that we were not given our "priority points" for our stay. Calling the hotel to inquire, we were rudely told that we were not going to received them. My husband had to contact "corporate" to get satisfaction. All this said, we will not stay with the Crowne Plaza in the future. We are returning to Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks for a wedding and have chosen another hotel to spend our weekend. It's unfortunate that this once nice hotel has gone into disrepair and it does not have a staff that is courteous and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Jody M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is important in our contnuous drive for excellence.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience our level of cleanliness has caused you. Additionally, I am sorry if you find the hotel to be worn out and we regret that the service provided by our staff was less than satisfactory.

I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Clinton, MS USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The check in experience was exceptional, efficient, accurate, pleasant and very helpful-could not be improved. The room was clean and all items were functional and well cared for. The thermostat was easy to operate and it kept the room at the desired temperature. Television was of a sufficient size and operated properly with a good picture. The alarm worked easily and the wake up call was on time as scheduled. The buffet lunch was excellent[ I had two guests join me] and the service in the dining room was truly exceptional [extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and attentive without being overbearing] for this level of lodging. I did not use the Spa. This was a very good experience and I will continue to stay at Priority Club locations when convenient. Thank you! Robert W. Whalin, PhD,PE

Room Tip: King size bed suite excellent
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Executive Center Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!