“Never Again” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Farmers Branch
“Never Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I will never stay here again. It was fine until the housekeepers knocked on my door at 9am waking me up, which I should have put a do not disturb sign on my door. I stayed for 2 nights and they didn't clean my room while I was out. The sheets had a cigarette burn hole in it. The morning I was to check out, the housekeeper knocked on my door at 9am again. I also called the front desk to ask her if I could check out 30 mintues later than I was suppose to and she hesitated and said yes. (Most hotels don't mind) Also, three different housekeepers knocked on my door telling me it's time to go when I already got permission from front desk to check out at a later time. When I told the housekeepers that, they didn't care and still knocked on my door. It was terrible. There was another customer that they did the same thing to. NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10

Address: 10645 Rieger Road, I-10/Siegen, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Ranked #47 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Baton Rouge i-10
Microtel Inn & Suites Baton Rouge i-10 Hotel Baton Rouge
Microtel Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.