You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10 to your Saves list
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #47 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I would stay again at this hotel. It was cheap, it was clean, the room had a weird smell but I sprayed some air freshener and never smelled the bad smell after that. Service was great they allowed us to check in early since we would be super late to check in that night. Overall we were satisfied with the Microtel.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
NEW MARKET
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My hotel room was very spacious. I did not like the center aisle splitting a double bed room. The breakfast selection could have been a little better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a nice place to stay and in a very central location. There are excellent restaurants, mall, Walmart, Target, all in close proximity. We also stayed here for an LSU game, and the campus is a short drive (traffic permitting). The rooms are very clean, and the staff are friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cartersville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great experience! We stayed here for the lsu vs alabama game. Jennifer at the front desk was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The whole staff was busy but somehow managed to give us all a smile. Clean rooms and very comfortable beds. We had seven people with two rooms. This is the place to stay! Breakfast was plentiful and was just right for our trip back to Cartersville Georgia.
Very affordable. You can really tell that the owners take care of this place.
Appears to be an awesome place for long term stays as well. Grills are located in the back and there is a nice view of a small lake behind the hotel. I also noticed that they have an emegency backup generator for power failures.
Thanks again for making our stay a great one!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10

Address: 10645 Rieger Road, I-10/Siegen, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Ranked #47 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Baton Rouge i-10
Microtel Inn & Suites Baton Rouge i-10 Hotel Baton Rouge
Microtel Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge/I-10, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.