It starts with the room which is clean but looks like it is out of 1973. I assume 1973 I have seen pictures as that is before I was born. The carpet and comforter look just as old. I was there for 3 nights prepaid for business. What a mistake. I usually stay at the renaissance which isnt much more but is brand new and beautiful. The internet here creeps along too so if you want to get work done get ready to go find a starbucks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a spacious home on the road in Louisiana's capital city at the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel. We have completed a multi-million dollar renovation of all spaces in our hotel. We are centrally located for all that Baton Rouge has to offer. Wake up in a spacious bedroom and revitalize in an elegant bathroom in a two-room suite at Embassy Suites Baton Rouge. All suites offer two 32-inch TVs, a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave for convenience. Modern cardio machines and weights in the fitness center combine with a pool to allow tailoring any exercise program. Or host any function, from a pre-meeting briefing for 16 to weddings or company seminars for 500. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast, savor Cajun specialties at Zydeco Bar & Grill, and join us every night at Evening Reception. We also offer a free shuttle to and from the airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites