This Embassy Suites needs a makeover. The carpets are dated and not extremely clean. The bathroom had mold in it and nasty looking caulking. Bathrooms are really small for suites. The bed was OK comfort wise, if you are allergic to feathers you will have to ask for different pillows. There is no free Wi-Fi in the rooms. If you want Internet service in your room, it costs $9.95 PER DAY!
I will say the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is good with a lot of selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a spacious home on the road in Louisiana's capital city at the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel. We have completed a multi-million dollar renovation of all spaces in our hotel. We are centrally located for all that Baton Rouge has to offer. Wake up in a spacious bedroom and revitalize in an elegant bathroom in a two-room suite at Embassy Suites Baton Rouge. All suites offer two 32-inch TVs, a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave for convenience. Modern cardio machines and weights in the fitness center combine with a pool to allow tailoring any exercise program. Or host any function, from a pre-meeting briefing for 16 to weddings or company seminars for 500. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast, savor Cajun specialties at Zydeco Bar & Grill, and join us every night at Evening Reception. We also offer a free shuttle to and from the airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites