I am currently at the hotel with a party of 5. You are charged $10 for each device that,you connect for each day. Are you kidding me. I didn't know you would be charged for each device. Another thing it keeps kicking me off the interne, depending on where you're standing in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a spacious home on the road in Louisiana’s capital city at the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel. We' e proud to provide an upscale relaxed environment, whether you're travelling for business or leisure, in a hotel centrally located for all that Baton Rouge has to offer.Wake up in a spacious bedroom and revitalize in an elegant bathroom in a two-room suite at Embassy Suites Baton Rouge. All suites offer two 32-inch TVs, a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave for convenience. Modern cardio machines and weights in the fitness center combine with a pool to allow tailoring any exercise program. Or host any function, from a pre-meeting briefing for 16 to weddings or company seminars for 500. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast, savor Cajun specialties at Zydeco Bar & Grill, and join us every night at Evening Reception, when the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge community gathers to socialize by the koi fish pond in the classic Louisiana style of our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites