Well, I gave this property a second chance. I found the exact same problems I had the first time, and now this time my room was even worse.
The bathroom was still littered with dust everywhere. The ducts had not been cleaned. The wall sockets and switches apparently weren't even hit with so much as compressed air or a damp towel.
Housekeeping didn't replace toiletries like shampoo. So on the third morning of my stay, I lacked shampoo.
The furniture in the room this visit was beat up. The closest with the ironing board lacked a handle. The four handles to the old closet had all broken off. This is something that needs to be added to the housekeeper's checklist. Or something the housekeeper needs to bring to the attention of management for repair or replacement.
With my first review two months ago, I appreciated that the manager replied, but found the reply to be the prepared, insincere corporate cookie-cutter reply that most all of their negative reviews receive. They may "value your opinions," but be assured they do not take corrective action on your concerns. They had two months to complete a simple cleaning of guestrooms in the property, but apparently chose to ignore guests concerns or ignore basic cleaning and maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a spacious home on the road in Louisiana’s capital city at the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel. We' e proud to provide an upscale relaxed environment, whether you're travelling for business or leisure, in a hotel centrally located for all that Baton Rouge has to offer.Wake up in a spacious bedroom and revitalize in an elegant bathroom in a two-room suite at Embassy Suites Baton Rouge. All suites offer two 32-inch TVs, a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave for convenience. Modern cardio machines and weights in the fitness center combine with a pool to allow tailoring any exercise program. Or host any function, from a pre-meeting briefing for 16 to weddings or company seminars for 500. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast, savor Cajun specialties at Zydeco Bar & Grill, and join us every night at Evening Reception, when the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge community gathers to socialize by the koi fish pond in the classic Louisiana style of our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites