This is Hampton Inn is newer than the other one in Baton Rouge. It was clean, comfortable and spacious. It had all of what you would expect of a new Hampton, I have not stayed at the other one in town. For this price class, it is hard to beat in this city.
Good places to eat are Roberto's River Road (super-highly recommended, one of the best meals you will have, and a unique LA experience), and for good meals try The Chimes or Reginelli's Pizza. In New Orleans, Bourbon House was excellent, but not cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East Hotel Baton Rouge
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East
- Baton Rouge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at I-10 & Siegen Lane on the Reiger Road service road. Our beautiful hotel is one exit from Blue Bayou/Dixie Landin and just a few miles away from LSU and Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.