“Modern, clean & quiet.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rotonda West, Florida
“Modern, clean & quiet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a fairly new Hampton Inn & Suites convenient to hospitals and a large shopping mall. Nice furnishings and helpful staff; I stay here reguarly when on business in Baton Rouge. It is quiet unless you get a room close to I-10. There are many good restaurants to choose from nearby. It has a decent fitness center and pool and a large eating/lounge area with big screen TV.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
new iberia, Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We arrived early hoping to be able to receive an early check in, and we did. The accomadated us very well, it was safe, breakfast was good and the amount of time we were able to run to Walmart and the quick eat places was valuable to our weekend time. Waffle House and all the great places near by. I-10 was right there and made it easier for us to hit the highway to New Orleans. Great stay...We couldn't have been happier!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thibodaux, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Would definitely recommend this place to family and friends. The room was ready right away. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet. The pool was great for families. The complimentary breakfast was decent, though, I did have to get coffee elsewhere because I am so particular about my coffee!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Check-in was a breeze, person at the front desk was very nice. The room left a lot to be desired. The air would NEVER turn off - it would be heat up beyond the thermostat temp, and then the air condition would kick on and cool it back down, and then repeat -- all night! The bathroom was dimly lit (the ceiling light would not come on), and it was not very clean. The countertop and sink had not been cleaned very well. I would not choose to stay here again with all the other options nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We came down for a family function and received much more; friendly staff that was extremely nice. The rooms were clean to the Hampton Inn standard we have grown to love. The lobby was very clean and appeared to have been dusted regularly, so all-in-all we really enjoyed our trip. Special kudos to Mr. Christopher Cate, AGM. (Harris Baker and Queen Green).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great stay, good location, great value. I appreciate super-clean and quiet, and this hotel hit a home run. Only thing I could suggest would be a different solution for eggs at breakfast (which is an issue for all Hamptons). I'll be back though,

• Stayed January 2013
DFW Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were at this Hampton Inn merely for 8 hours, literally. We arrived after 2 am and left by 10 am because we were going on a cruise out of New Orleans. It only took that long, though, to leave an amazingly excellent impression on us. All of the personnel were friendly and professional; the young lady working the breakfast especially so.

The rooms were the cleanest I've ever seen and smelled incredibly fresh. Even with the standards being fairly consistent with this chain, this property stood above the rest. Even the breakfast was laid out well, extremely fresh and tasty.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone-business travelers, families, long stays.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East? Share your experiences!