“Very good Sushi, very kind people working here” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #104 of 912 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Japanese
Burnaby, Canada
“Very good Sushi, very kind people working here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

I live in a city where I can usually get sushi anywhere. Good sushi has been generally hard to find in other cities I visit. However, out of the sushi places in Baton Rouge, I found the sushi at Wahada to be very good.

Was it a little pricey for my tastes? Yes, but Sushi is dirt cheap in Vancouver Canada, so anything else will seem expensive to me.

Was the quality good? YES Very tasty, put together nicely. The large roll I ordered really wasnt bad for the price, and it was very interesting and good ( it was the Tiger Roll)

Staff: Completely friendly, offered my water even though I was doing take out, gave me opinions on the sushi to find what I might be interested in. Gave me a little menu to take with me and let me know to call them to pick up orders to save me time next time. They were very sweet people and I will for sure order from them again.

Location: On Nicholson, inside is shaded so its nice and cool, and seems quiet. You arent distracted by the traffic outside as you can not see or hear it. It was very peaceful and nice.

Also they do have lunch specials and their hot food and lunch boxes are very well priced. Its the actual sushi rolls only which I found to be slightly pricey

• Visited August 2011