“Great Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food and service were great. The waiter was very attentive to our needs. The sushi tasted great! It was late Friday evening and the crowd was kind of loud, but the restaurant was wonderful!

• Visited September 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very Good Sushi in Baton Rouge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

There were four of us for lunch one weekday. They were not too fast with the service (and it was not a busy day) but the food was exceptional. Some sushi chefs are perfect but a perfect one with speed is rare. We had a quite a number of dishes and they were all good. Once guy ordered a salad and it never came; we could not wait and had to leave. I was impressed with this place. I would recommend it and would definitely return.

• Visited May 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“A good choice for sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I eat at the Hello Sushi on Highland road at least twice a month if not more. It is one of our favorite sushi places - and one of our favorite restaurants. The fried crab roll appetizers are excellent, as is the seaweed salad with a bit of squid. I usually get the miso soup, which is always consistently good. The samari and gogo rolls are great. I wish they had some additional rolls and clear soup, but we will always patron this restaurant. As an aside, I left my phone at the restaurant one evening, and I didn't realize it until the next day. When I called the restaurant, I was told they had it - they did and I picked it up. That experience further solidified my liking this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This restaurant is right around the corner from where we were staying (Staybridge Suites-LSU) - very convenient. There were 11 in our group & we walked in & were seated right away. Good service. I'm not a sushi person, so got Teriyaki chicken - great choice. Several others got sushi & said it was good. The waitress was great about dividing up our tickets!

Visited March 2012
“Great service and yummy sushi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband, 6 month old daughter and I stopped in for a late lunch on Saturday. Our server gave us excellent suggestions based on the pickiness of my husband. We both loved all of the rolls she suggested and will definitely go back. It's a cool ambience inside, as well!

• Visited February 2012