“A very special place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Louisiana
“A very special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is one of the best restaurants in Baton Rouge. It is very small and intimate, and the food is just outstanding. It is authentic French, locally owned, and very special. I have tried a number of dishes here and have NEVER been disappointed. From appetizers to desserts, it is delightful. If you are a foodie, or have a foodie friend to impress, come here. If you want to take a spouse or significant other for a very special romantic meal, bring them here. If you just want to enjoy an excellent meal with friends, this is the place!! They have accomodated a group for me as well. Pay close attention to the directions, because it is easy to miss. It looks like a small cottage, but it is right off of Old Hammond Hwy and Sherwood Forest Blvd.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Baton Rouge
“The best in Baton Rouge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is by far our favorite in Baton Rouge. Consistency is hard to find in this town, but Maison Lacour has mastered the art. I've been there for lunch and dinner and have tried almost everything on the menu. We'll be there next weekend!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisiana
“Great intimate dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has the best atmoshere in Baton Rouge. My wife and I enjoyed the whole experience. The food was great along with the service. We ate off the early dining menu and it was a great value. The seafood crepes tasted wonderful, as did the soups and bread. We left very contented with our meal. We will definately return!

Walker, Louisiana
“Dangerously Good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Hands down the best intimate dinning experience in Baton Rouge. Great bread and soups. After I finished my wild boar, I helped my wife finish her "John's Favorite" (grilled 4 oz filet with jumbo lump crap in a puffed pastry. I thought I might die; then they brought out the Creme Catalane. It is not very often that you smile and shake your head in approval with each bite, but we did at Maison Lacour.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“If you're looking for a quaint, truely French experience, stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I cannot say enough about this place. Another foody friend of mine and I had lunch here one day. We were so curious about many of the combinations so we ordered apps, entrees, drinks and desserts. Two of everything. We agreed hands down that it was all so incredible. Like a painting being splashed across your taste buds!