“Hunans, a Baton Rouge landmark!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 849 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Chinese
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Hunans, a Baton Rouge landmark!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Order off the menu. Many choices whether you want chicken, beef, fish, pork, or veggies. Soups and egg rolls are very good. Sauces for all meals are very good and portions are large enough to be shared. All are prepared fresh and served hot (never enjoyed lukewarm food). Service is always excellent and prices won't break the bank! Many years ago they used to deliver....the owner brought the order to my front door. True story.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

BATON ROUGE
“Best Chinese Food in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

There buffet is not huge but everything on it is fresh & delicious. I especially love the spicy chicken, sesame chicken & egg rolls.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best Chinese Food in Baton Rouge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent Food and fabulous service. We often ordered our food to go and I loved when I called to place my order, I was asked for my phone number and he instantly had my previous order in the system. The owner would ask if I wanted the same order. We have since moved to Seattle and before we left my partner was out of town and I stopped in to get food for myself and the owner said where is Julie? Why are you buying food for her. LOVED that personal touch.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Fantastic food and incredibly good value. We had been to Chang's Bistro in BR because that was voted best Chinese Restaurant in BR. Whilst that was good, this was great! This gets our vote for best Chinese in BR.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Lunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went for lunch, we had the buffet and the food and service was terrific. All the items were fresh, hot, with a large selection to chose from.

Visited November 2012