“Birthday stay was very nice!” 4 of 5 stars

L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 L'Auberge Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70820   |
Ranked #17 of 69 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Louisiana
“Birthday stay was very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Enjoyed our two night visit to the property very much. Kudos to Al (bellman), Shelby (VIP Lounge), Tyler (Stadium) & manager of Steak 18. Only issues were with valet parking @ departure--my vehicle (Suburban) arrived promptly but I was given the wrong keys and had to wait while mine were located. Secondly, 'someone' had smeared 'Clean Me Please' across my back window--quite annoying--I didn't see it until leaving property & driving through heavy rain. My vehicle was NOT dirty! Parking location of valeted vehicles is unknown, as is party responsible for the prank.
I would think/hope valet drivers would be more trustworthy or hotel/casino guests not be so immature!

Room Tip: Bathroom showers are quite spacious & have a built-in seat.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Chase A, Manager at L'Auberge Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thanks for the review and the shout-outs for Al, Shelby, Tyler, and the leaders at 18 STEAK! Aren't they great?! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your Birthday getaway with us.

Please reach out to me at chase.ardoin@lbrmail.com if you would like to further discuss the experience with your vehicle.

Thank You!

Chase Ardoin
Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lafitte, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a great time at the L'Auberge Casino & Hotel. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and very tech savy. The amenities are great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The casino is organized, clean and smelled great, no smoke smell ! The resturants were very good. Were looking forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Sandra -

We're blushing! Thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that our Team provided you with a memorable stay. We'll look forward to your next visit!

Best,

Chase Ardoin
Guest Experience Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited L'Auberge Casino and Hotel this weekend and the experience was just unbelievable. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful and the staff are stars! Service was spot on, and the food was exceptional. Keller in valet, Tess in Stadium and Mandy in the Casino were so professional, helpful and friendly. They helped to make my stay perfect. Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

How can I give a bad review when I won!! lol The grounds are nice and the casino was large and busy. I didnt notice smoke being a problem and I played both smoking and non smoking slot machines. Really easy to park and easy to navigate. I did not visit the hotel or anything like that just the casino.

Even if you are there for the night sign up for the players card. If I had known this I would have easily got the free dinner ( $31 value ) as long as your card is played in a machine for 30min and you also get a free tote bag with play too. I didnt know any of this until I was hitting on the machine and a little ole lady told me.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Albany, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I were just going for a night away from home and wanted to relax. The room we were in had a view of the Mississippi River and had 2 queen size beds - very luxurious. My only complaint was that there was not a refrigerator in the room. The room was large and comfortable. We ordered in for the evening meal and it was delicious. In the morning, we ate the buffet which had a large assortment to choose from. All the attendants were very helpful and always wanted to please.

Room Tip: Rooms have views of the Mississippi or the city of Baton Rouge.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lafayette
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We has a free room for two night. I wouldn't bring anyone under 21. They only have access to Stadium and the food isn't great. The beds were comfy enough to stay in. The next morning we got up to find out there was no breakfast for the people who stay overnight and can't get in the casino! We were forced to leave the casino and go eat breakfast!

Stayed June 2014
Madison, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We spent the 4th visiting friends in Baton Rouge and stayed at the L’Aburge hotel. We had five children with us so we booked two rooms and still expected it to be a crowded, crazy weekend. To my surprise it was just the opposite. We were able to relax and slept better than we ever have. I’ve never slept in a more comfortable bed…ever! The air gets as cold as you want it to and the curtain block out all light. My six year old slept until 9:30 and that never happens. The room has everything you would want and then some…the bathroom mirror has a TV in it…yes in it and I loved the seating in the shower. All the little extras really added up and made our trip memorable.
We spent the day in a cabana by the pool and on the 12th floor and again it was just a great experience. The cabanas are well priced and come with a TV, lounge chairs and plenty of relaxing, comfortable seating. When we first arrived at our cabana the waitress came out with a huge complementary fruit tray.
That night we watched fireworks from the 12th floor and it was as if they were close enough to touch. The casino had them shot off a barge right in front of hotel on the Mississippi river. The refection from the water just added to them. It was at least 30 minutes of what seemed like a continual finale. We never made it to the lawn, but they also had some stuff going on down there for their guests.
We had dinner at the stadium and again it was wonderful. The food was great and we talked about how cool it would be to have that restaurant in Madison, MS. What a great place to watch game and the food was ridiculously good.
It was an overall wonderful trip and the L’Auberge staff was the best. They couldn’t have done more to make our stay better. By far one of my favorite places.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to L'Auberge Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!