“"Average Room with Poor Lighting"” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 69 hotels in Baton Rouge
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“"Average Room with Poor Lighting"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed 3 nights. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the room had very low lighting in it. Worst, was there was a sofa along the wall near the window but you could not sit there and read, as there was no light fixture by it or even a standing lamp to light the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
NE Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My daughter and I were guests over the long Thanksgiving weekend. I have never met such a friendly and helpful group of folks. The entire staff is to be commended for their friendly service. Oh, and let's not forget the delicious hot breakfast and the comfort of the room. I felt very safe at this motel. We chose this hotel for it's proximity to LSU; the drive there is an easy one. Make reservations here without concern.

Room Tip: There are suites that are two room, each with a 32" flat screen TV. These rooms are wonderful...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is definitely what made our opinion of the hotel. They were so kind, polite, and attentive to what we needed. We would definitely stay here again! All of the staff worked really hard to keep things neat and tidy. The manager was very polite and extremely helpful when we asked for help finding our way around the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is definitely older, but the staff made our stay so enjoyable. We felt like they were our...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Cordova, Tn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Arrived at motel on Nov. 2, 2013 and at 1st was informed that they had over sold their suites and would have to give me a regular room. I explain to them that I had reserve these two suites over three months ago and if they over sold, they would have to explain it too someone else. With this little matter cleared up, Sis and I were given our keys to our two suites. The front desk clerks weren't rude and were actually very friendly. The rooms were very nice and enjoyable to stay in. The breakfast was great and plenty of it for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I just loved the hotel right along with the people working there. the hotel was clean nice and smelled good. the staff where all so friendly and welcoming I love the room I was staying in and the service I was getting the time I spent . I will defiantly be going back there

Room Tip: look at the suites
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were so happy with our choice in this hotel.we were rather scheptical before we got there.Very happy ,everyone was very helpful and friendly.The breakfast was very good.Room was great and very quiet..We will definately stay here again .Thanks to all the staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a very welcoming , nice & clean hotel. Couldn't ask for better customer service. The employees are very helpful, especially Terry the Maintenance manager. This is definitely the place I'll be staying when I'm back in Baton Rouge!!!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Comfort Suites University? Share your experiences!