“Good deal!” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11314 Boardwalk Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70816   |
Ranked #32 of 69 hotels in Baton Rouge
“Good deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

For a one night stay, this was cheap and fulfilled my expectations. The room was clean- there was what looked like a cigarette burn on one of the comforters, but the room didn't smell like smoke at all. The pillows were a little old and lumpy, but I had my own. Typical off-the-interstate hotel. I have paid more for similar quality, so I was impressed. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed January 2013
RRI141, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Krisnelso,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and most importantly that you will recommend us to your friends. We do apologize for the noted issue with the comforter and pillows, I can assure those issues were addressed. Thank you very much for being our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Warmest regards.

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

While I am accustomed to and prefer to stay at more luxurious hotels.... this hotel was highly recommended to me by a fellow colleague. When I noticed how low the price was ($40.00 in Expedia.com) I became very leery of staying here. However I was pleasantly surprised at the location, the accommodations and the hospitality. The rooms are adequately furnished with safes, microwaves, refrigerators, flat screen television, iron and ironing board, a full size desk and an executive chair. Very clean, very efficient and very inexpensive. The armed guard on duty was also very nice.

• Stayed December 2012
Hello Jthanv 32,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay. We love how you discovered that our rooms are equipped with the amenities that you desire when traveling. I will share your positive feedback with the staff, especially our security. I hope that the next time you travel to Baton Rouge you will try us again.

Take Care,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Hi my name is Melissa and my husband and i came to the hotel passing through to go to Florida when we seen the sign 44.99 a night for rooms we had been driving all day and needed some rest when we stopped in i must admit i didnt expect the hotel to look much like anything because of the price but i was really fooled the friendliness of the front desk was wonder her name was Krystal she helped me out allowed me to view a room before we decided to stay she had the best attitude very nice and the room was nice alao very cleaned the housekeeper that cleaned my room was name Ashley she did a very good job i was very pleased well differently come back if i eva come pass through baton rouge again

• Stayed December 2012
RRI141, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Mellissa,

Our team at Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge is humbled with your kind words. We are glad that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to meet your expectations. We are immensely encouraged when our guests take time to provide feedback. Thank you so much for being our guest and it was indeed an honor. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

i stay at different hotels an red roof inn of baton rouge,is as good an clean as most hotells,housecleaning does a good job very helpful staft,i come to baton rouge every other week an i make it a point to stay here,the wi-fi not very strong,sometimes i"m in the middle of a project an i lose signal,have to re-sign in this gets annoying,so get the wi-fi stronger an i think you will like this hotel.
randy 11314 boardwalk drive
baton rouge,la.70816

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Randy,

It's been a pleasure having you stay with us and I hope we will see you again in the near future. I will let the staff know you appreciated their service during your stay. We thank you for your feedback on our Wi-Fi; we will address any issues that may be found with a full technical examination.
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs when you’re in the Baton Rouge area.

Happy Holidays,
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

i can honestly say my stay was excellent. the hospitality was more than i expected. i would refer this hotel to anyone. the manager and staff were warm and courteous. i was pleased with the clean smoke free rooms and well lit parkin lot. it was located conveniently by a mini mall and countless restaurants not to mention by the way

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Bristen,

Thank you so very much for your kind and generous words, and for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. While I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations, I am most appreciative of you recognizing our staff. I will certainly share your comments with the entire staff. On behalf of Team Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge, we look forward to your return visit.

Best Regards,

Mandeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I visited the hotel just passing through to visit family, when I got there I was greeted immediately
with a smile by the front desk clerk named crystle my check in process took no longer than 5 mintues if that long she pointed me to the direction of the room and told me to call if i need anything she would be happy to help. when I got into the room it was nice and smelled really good like oranges i had not one complaint about my stay i will definetaly be back soon, i recommend any one to stay here

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you very much for your review. Our team works very hard to Wow each and every one of our guest. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff, especially Krystal. We look forward to seeing you when you return to Baton Rouge.

Warm regards.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Some friends and I were in town for a football game. Room was clean and nice size, restroom was a good size and clean. Price was reasonable. Location off hotel was good, easy access to interstate. A/C worked fine. No problems with Housekeeping. I would recommend more lighting in the parking lot.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
RRI141, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hello GeauxGirl94,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your nice comments on your stay! I am thrilled to hear that you find our location very convenient and it’s nice to hear that you will return. I will make sure that my team is commended for their superb service. Thank you for your recommendation and loyalty. We look forward to your return.

Best Regards,

Darick Washington

Been to Red Roof Inn Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!