I was there on business and the location was great. When I checked in the person had to search for a room to give me. He asked if the 1st floor was ok and it was. But when I got to the room it was a handicap room. Not what I would prefer. The shower had hair in it and the water was way too soft. The remote didn't have a cover over the batteries. The hair dryer was Awesome. The food for breakfast was not too good. Hardly anything left and it was only 7:45am. Dried up eggs. But overall it was ok. I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated on 1/29/13 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baton Rouge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Baton Rouge South Hotel Baton Rouge
- Fairfield Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Fairfield Inn