The front desk staff was nice. The rooms were clean, but walls are very thin, and you can hear your neighbors. The hotel has an indoor pool and a small patio area outside. I couldn't stand being in the pool area - the chlorine smell was so strong, it was hard to breathe. The complimentary breakfast was nice with a good variety of options. The low rate was nice too, but I would probably spend a few extra bucks and stay somewhere with an outdoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated on 1/29/13 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baton Rouge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Baton Rouge South Hotel Baton Rouge
- Fairfield Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Fairfield Inn