“Good burger and fresh fries” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #158 of 927 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American
BATON ROUGE, LA
“Good burger and fresh fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

They always make a good burger. Some claim great, but it wasn't over the top special. I prefer Dearmans if I'm on Corporate, but I'm probably bias because that what I grew up with.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had lunch here a couple of times while staying in the area!! Love being able to sit inside or outdoors!! They are friendly and kind.... no complaints!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have eaten at Five Guys many times and the burgers and fries were quite good. This time it was disappointing. As we walked in the door the lady taking orders yelled hello and waited for us to order. Our order was take correctly and the burgers we received were as we ordered them. The sad part of this was they were cold along with the french fries. We have never had this problem before. I did not notice if they were left sitting before we received them. But they were cold regardless.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here after a concert and was amazed how fast the service was. The place was clean and they make the Burgers fresh. Just one tip I ordered my burger with Jalapeno peppers , wow that was Hott!!! But the burger was made the way I wanted it and it was the best burger next to my moms.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge
“Over Rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I don't know something always make my husband and i sick, we thought it was the peanuts but i never eat them . Maybe the veggies get to much airborne germs. We've let them go its not worth the stomach ache.

Visited April 2013