“Pleasant Weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Pleasant Weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Ebony at the front desk was very helpful. The food was great hotel was clean and maid service was excellent. The chef went way and beyond.The meeting rooms were turned around in time and no wasted time waiting.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The good:
Check-in process was fast, the desk attendant was very friendly.
Food at the bar was pretty good
Plenty of soap and shampoo
$50/night on priceline

The bad:
Bathroom didn't seem super clean (some stuff smeared on the wall)
Trash left in the hallways overnight (set out by guests)
The bed - it was a sleep number but I hated it - don't know if it was old, cheap, or intentionally like this but it was really uncomfortable

Overall room was OK but a little worn and dated. They clearly did some aggressive redecorating some years ago that is interesting but starting to age. Would stay again if I had to - it was very cheap but certainly wouldn't be my first choice and I'd get them to clean the bathroom.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel is clean, service is always great. Go see Vu at the bar. Always takes care of us. Great selection of beers and great drinks. Great place to stay while in Baton Rouge. Rooms are always clean with very quiet rooms. Sleep number beds on the 3rd floor.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Danville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was nice enough. My check in and check out were pretty quick and the staff was friendly. The renovations look good at first glance, but after a closer look it seems the renovations were quick and a bit sloppy. The elevator was really loud and seemed very old. The hotel's true age was revealed by the smell in the stairwells and the bell on the elevator. I would suggest a room away from the elevator and on the side away from the highway. The traffic is very loud.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Josh T, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at the Radisson Baton Rouge. I have addressed loud elevator noise with our maintenance team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

My boyfriend surprised me with the visit for Valentine Day weekend and the food, staff and environment was very good. I acknowledge Ebony at the front desk who advised by friend and she did good!! I had a ball!

Room Tip: Higher rooms are nice especially the showers.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Josh T, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and I will pass down great comments to Ebony!
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ebony at the front desk is amazing. She is personable and willing to do anything to make your stay a great one. The food is absolutely amazing as well!!!! The beds I would say are not as great. But over all the stay and staff are great and I would love to stay her again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and I will notify Ebony about your experience at our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've stayed in hundreds of hotels because of the work that I do, and never have I stayed in a domestic hotel, that wasn't five star that had a staff so friendly and helpful. What made my stay so awesome, was after returning after a year, the bartender Vu remembered my name when he saw me checking in. I thought to myself,"WOW"! He remembers me after not seeing me for over a year! That made me feel like I was at home. Because of that, I'll stay here whenever I'm in Baton Rouge. Thanks Vu!

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you Mike for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and I will inform Vu about your wonderful comments about his great customer services skills.

Josh Toney

Been to Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!