“Meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I recently attended a meeting at the Radisson in Baton Rouge. It was a wonderful experience. The meeting space was excellent. Everything was setup on time. Staff was the best I have ever worked with as a planner. AV was adequate for our needs. The meal function was superb. I would recommend this property to other meeting planners.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Josh T, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am glad everything was set up just the way you wanted it in the meeting rooms.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Josh Toney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a 2 day workshop last week at the Radisson Baton Rouge, which was attended by 26-28 people. The support staff at the hotel did an excellent job of setting up for our event the day before we started. They also provided food for the group for the 2 days, and the feedback from the attendees was very positive. Overall, the hotel staff did a great job of taking care of our needs & setting us up to be successful. The 2 people who spent most of their time with us was Richard Knight and Priscilla.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Josh Toney
Hammond, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff at the Radisson in Baton Rouge could not do enough for you. I had a two day workshop where Richard Knight was director for the Radisson and Priscilla was our host. Both individuals were very attentive. They could not do enough for you. As for the room it was great, perfect size for the 26 individuals in the room, temperature was comfortable, everything was set up upon arrival as requested. The audio and video equipment worked great. The chef was outstanding the food was first quality. Better than some fine restaurants I have been too. I have not complaints about the two days.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed here when traveling to Baton Rouge for a football game. The hotel is older but has been updated. The rooms are kind of looking but beds were very comfortable and decor was nice. The bathrooms only have showers and they are a little different to use than a normal one but easy enough to figure out. Hotel bar was nice and food was average. Breakfast was good as well. Overall it was a good stay and I was pleased with what I got especially for the price. I would stay here again and recommend to my friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

On a very hectic and Important day, my rental car battery decided to stop working. I went to the front desk to ask for assistance to get my car jumped. Chris knew exactly what to do, he used his car to help us, and waited with is outside for 20 minutes while it charged. He was incredibly friendly and hospitable. He did not seem put off or at all rude because we interrupted his day. He saved the day! Thanks Chris! We will come back here because of you

• Stayed February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Upon entering the hotel I was hit by an unpleasant smell in the lobby, and was worried that I may have made a mistake in choosing the Radisson Hotel.
However, once we got up to our room on the fourth floor I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean and no smell. I really liked that the floor was laminate instead of unsanitary carpet. In addition, the shower did not have a bathtub which I also view as more hygienic and I was excited that there were double shower heads and a hand held shower head.
Lastly, the customer service was fantastic! Due to the weather we had to shorten our trip by one day and Ebony was very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Silver Spring, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Started at the la Quinta (not a good option at all). When to the Radisson it was better. The shower was pretty gross and there was obvious water damage behind the toilet as a result. The hotel is right off of the highway resulting in high traffic noise. Overall a 10 in comparison to la Quinta. I travel often to BTR. That was my first and last at Radisson in BTR.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!