We were booked at the Belle of Baton Rouge who we believed through booking.com were pet friendly they are not and are not very people friendly either. However, we found that Staybridge were both pet and people friendly, the guy who checked us in was welcoming and informed us that there was food and drinks on until 7.30 most welcome. The room was immaculate and unbelievably spacious. The free evening meal was not spectacular but you should never knock a free meal and the wine was very good. THis has been our first experience of Staybridge Suites and I can guarantee it will not be our last.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Lsu At Southgate Hotel Baton Rouge
- Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Lsu At Southgate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest hotel to LSU's campus - perfect for parents visiting their LSU students, fans attending LSU Athletic Events, or a weekend getaway to Baton Rouge! We are within 5 miles of L'Auberge Baton Rouge Casino, the newest casino in Baton Rouge, and within 3 miles of downtown Baton Rouge. We offer a free hot buffet breakfast daily and a light dinner with beer and wine Tuesday-Thursday nights. Full kitchens in all of our suites complete with full size refrigerator/freezers, 2 burner stoves, dishwashers, and microwaves. Free wi-fi, gym, and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Lsu At Southgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.