“Awesome Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Addison, Texas
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The menu was full of choices, the staff were very friendly and prompt. The prices are a little high, but not for the quality of food and service you get. Best place to eat in Baton Rouge! Loved the Fried Green Tomatoes!!! There wasn't anything I didn't like at all!

Visited February 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“The food is always great and the staff is excellent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Always visit the Grill before the shows at the Manship. The place has very good food and is presented well. If your time is short, they can get your food in a hurry. If you want to relax and sit awhile, they will keep you drinking and eating and never hurried

Visited February 2013
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Food Ok Service Not Ok!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was a good thing I had a coupon because I would have not paid anything! We went on a busy day but it was not crowed at all and it was 2 pm and the waiter we had gave us no linens or silverware and it was halfway into the meal before we did finally get some and no condiments with burgers and we had to wait for that also....the shrimp was not devained...yuck! Had big shrimp with big black veins! So it was a bad first experience! I don't think I'll try again even with a coupon!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ate here when first getting in about 6PM... They were packed so ate at the bar... the staff was working like crazy because of the # of customers... Ran out of silver ware so some had to wait to get it washed... Loved my Crab Balls and Fried Fish.. Pasta good too.

Visited January 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“The food was not that good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I decided to eat downtown tonight because we always eat at J Alexander's, Sammy's, Zea's, Kona Grill and we thought venturing out of our normal restaurant comfort zone would be good for us. We looked up Capital City Grill reviews, and decided to try it out. At first I thought we were under dressed because so many people we dressed in their "church" type clothes. We had on sweaters, bluejeans, running shoes...we'd been traveling around all day. When the food (CCG Chicken and Blacken Chicken) arrived I immediately felt like we were dressed appropriately and everyone else was over dressed! My chicken tasted like a swimming pool smells. I swear it was worse than "Mall Food" or "Airport Food". I don't like to leave negative reviews so I feel I must give some credit to the place. The server, Billy, was super nice! We couldn't have had a nicer guy:) The house salad was good. The price was good but if the food isn't then you've overspent.

• Visited January 2013