“Raves for the Front Desk of Microtel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3444 Harding Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70807   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #39 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Natchez, Mississippi
“Raves for the Front Desk of Microtel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had a reservation for my sister who was supposed to fly into Baton Rouge an hour after my arrival. Due to weather, her flight was delayed so I told her I would make a reservation for the night and drive the 2 hour trip for her the next morning. I went to the motel next door...way too expensive. Then I went to Microtel and found a better price. The front desk was helpful and friendly.
When I drove back the next morning, my sister wasn't there and I didn;t know what had happened. Shakeelah at the front desk was very helpful with my problem. She looked thru the register to see if the name had been misplaced. But no. I asked her to make a couple of calls for me(I didn;t have my cell) to people my sister may have contacted. As I was waiting she answered a phone call and it was my sister at the airport looking for me. Her flight from Houston had been so delayed she had had to spend the night in Houston. I was so relieved!
She offered coffee for me to take with me to pick up my sister and return to our home.
I travel a lot and have rarely had Front Desk personnel be as friendly and helpful as the two
different people at this Inn. It says a lot about the quality of this place. I recommend it!
Georgeann Jphnson

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Saint Georges, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We found this hotel easy to reach just off I110 in Baton Rouge. Attendants are very helpful and our stay has been a good experience. Rooms are clean and very confortable; large parking available for customers. We would certainly come again if the occasion occurs.Breakfast was good and available early in the morning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bettendorf
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Greeted cheerfully and professionally at front desk. Room was clean as expected. I like location which is close to airport. Fast food and gas/convenience store on same street. Continental breakfast satisfactory. Pool looked inviting but did not use. Wifi signal a little weak in the room but plugged into the ethernet cable provided. Checkout was fast and friendly. Would recommend to others. Have made another reservation already to stay at this hotel next week.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Raleigh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Service was poor. I stay their for seven days and my room did not get cleaned until the fourth day when I asked the front dest the second time to have house keeping cleanly room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport

Address: 3444 Harding Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70807
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Ranked #39 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Baton Rouge Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Airport Hotel Baton Rouge

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.