“Best option in Baton Rouge” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4964 Constitution Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (Formerly AspenSuites Baton Rouge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Best option in Baton Rouge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This isn't a luxury hotel, but it is clean, modern, and one of the best places I've stayed in Baton Rouge, and I've stayed in a LOT of hotels in BTR. The staff is really helpful and pleasant, and you can't go wrong with the warm cookie on check in. As an aside, when the airline lost my luggage on a recent trip, leaving me hoping I had clothes for an early meeting the next morning, the desk attendant not only offered to call me if it hadn't arrived by the time she left in the morning or, if it had, to hold the delivery to my room until then so I could sleep, but she actually DID what she offered, which was wonderfully helpful and much appreciated.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Prosper, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a great hotel - recently renovated, laid out nicely, and a friendly, professional staff. Room rates were very reasonable too. The suite layout is perfect for kids to run around in. And...the cookies. Yeah. Love them.
My only negative I have is the bathroom lights - they're set to motion detectors, so they turned off automatically while I was in the shower (apparently out of range of the sensor), and also turned on to FULL BRIGHTNESS when I got up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better because you're on the interstate.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff was friendly but the hotel is definitely showing some age. My requested foam pillows arrived promptly. Very comfortable air conditioning. However, the sheets have little holes from wear, floor lamp wobbly to the point of unsafe (reported but not fixed). Housekeeping average with no attention to details (moldy soap tray and sink fixture, grubby lamp shades and door frames). The room is dark and has disturbing wallpaper, mustard with a gray random print that looks just like mildew - not the best choice this close to New Orleans. In all, not a terrible hotel, but not deserving of its high rating. I will try another the next time I come to the area.

San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Room was perfect for my extended stay, with the king size bed and living room area. Plenty of good places to eat near by. Hotel restaurant breakfast buffet and dinner are pretty good if you don't want to leave the hotel. Hotel has easy access to I-10, and is very near LSU for those Tiger fans.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Hotel is extremely nice. We had a suite and it was 3 large rooms, very impressed with all the area within the toon. There were 3 TV's only 1 worked, that was a little disappointing. The staff was very welcoming, hospitable, and professional. I smiled throughout my short visit whenever I ran into an employee. The hotel employees love their job and it shows.

Stayed July 2014
marrero, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

we stayed because our son was getting married,we booked 11 rooms & everything was great.The Staff went out of their way for us. the rooms were so nice &Crystal Scott took care of all our needs. Chef Leroy was also helpful to us. to all your staff GREAT JOB

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice clean quite hotel especial to be along interstate. WiFi was very slow, but you have the option to plugin thru ethernet cable if you device allows that. Breakfast has all you need. Pool too small to count. Shower drain was stopped up, but that was corrected quickly. Everything else worked great in the room and bathroom.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!