“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4964 Constitution Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (Formerly AspenSuites Baton Rouge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #4 of 70 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Panama City, United States
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great place to stay! Very accommodating and friendly staff! Clean rooms, very quiet place, exactly what you need at a hotel! And not to mention a delcious warm melt in your mouth cookie when you arrive!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you for writing a review of the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge on TripAdvisor. I have passed your comments along to the staff here, and we all appreciate it very much. We strive to deliver excellent service to all of our guests, and I am so pleased that we have done just that during your stay. We will always have a warm cookie here waiting for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was very please with check and the warm cookies that were handed to me upon arrival. the ppol area was awesome and very clean with plenty of towels. The room I loved the layout it provded an area fr me to spend time awake and n my pc after my grand daughter went to sleep. i think the ice machine culd be placed in a better location and not so far away. the food we bought from down stairs in the grab and go case was less then satisfactory by all means. The lettuce was wilted and the sandwhich bread was hard. then i usually stay at hampton inns with reward program and theres never been a question of eating breakfast. So i didnt find out until after i got my food we had to pay for it. I feel we culd have been notified before hand. dont get me wrong the food was plentiful and hot and very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! I would like to apologize for the quality of food from the Grab n Go station, and I would like to credit you back for the cost of the breakfast buffet as a gesture of gratitude for your business. Feel free to contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience, and I would be happy to make the adjustment for you. We hope to see you again in the future, and have a Happy New Year!

(225)925-1005 ext 4906
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and one of the most important thing I consider is the place I can rest. I never regret being a Hilton Honors member. Now the problem is I am use to received the highest quality of service which you guys have provided that makes other hotels out of my vocabulary. Y'all (Hilton Family) has than a great job in serving me and my family. Keep up the good job. Maintain a courteous staff most special in the grave yard shift because that's the time we professional's normally arrived from a long trip. In behalf of my family, I thank you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so very much for writing such a positive review of the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge! We are beyond thrilled that we could provide you with the excellent service that you deserve after a long days travel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in the Baton Rouge area!

Regards,

Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed here four nights over Christmas. I have never had a worse hotel experience. The visit started with the usual Hilton kabuki dance to get wifi. After a long struggle the desk clerk advised me that the trick was to pretend I was NOT a Hilton Honors member. That worked. The bath tub was nicely deep but had the Double Tree characteristic of being too slippery to be safe for showers. Coffee in the lobby cost $5 A CUP ! I was told that there was complimentary coffee service in my room. This consisted of ONE cartridge of coffee. I demanded a regular coffee maker so I could use my own coffee. I got it. One morning there was no hot water in the hotel. I was told the boiler was being worked on. Hot water finally returned that mid-afternoon, by which time I had called Hilton Customer Service. One of my two TV's failed to work. After a struggle I managed to get sound but no picture. The anonymous desk clerk sent the surly maintenance person promptly who fiddled with the wires in the back, and the TV worked after that. My credit card was charged $850 for a $450 stay. The stubborn desk clerk refused to say that my card would be credited for the overcharge and kept saying "it will be put back on your card". This has since been corrected. I spoke with two of the "managers" available and asked to see the general manager. I was told there was no general manager. Go figure. Never again !

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with guestroom comfort and appointment. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Lexington Ky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was a great place to stay while in Baton Rouge for business. it's location is perfect for seeing the sites and sounds of BR. Its close to LSU, Restaurants and shopping. The rooms where nice, very clean. the staff were very pleasant and helpful, They even helped me jump start my rental car that had battery issues.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you very much for writing such a positive review of the Baton Rouge DoubleTree By Hilton on TripAdvisor! Our entire staff greatly appreciates it! I'm so sorry that you had issues with your rental car during your stay, but I'm thrilled that there was something that we could do to assist you in getting it up and running again. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Baton Rouge, and if there is ever anything that I may do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Happy Holidays!
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I knew the hotel was new from looking at the pictures online but seeing it in person I was extremely surprised on how great it looks. First walking in you get the feel of staying in a modern up to date hotel. Great for business travelers. The front desk agent Crystal was real nice by upgrading me to the 5th floor. The cookies were a disappointment but I won't hold the hotel for that. The rooms were really nice. The king suite with sofa bed has everything you need for a weekend stay. The pool is heated and indoors. The gym has everything you need. The pillows were extremely comfortable but bed wasn't as comfortable as a Garden Inn mattress. Overall great stay and didn't have any problems sleeping since I wasn't facing the interstate.

Room Tip: ask for a room opposite side of interstate
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review for the Baton Rouge DoubleTree By Hilton on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed the layout of our rooms, and modern feel of our property! I hope that you consider us the next time you are in Baton Rouge, and please feel free to contact me directly if there is ever anything that I may do for you.

(225)925-1005
sterling, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

this hotel was very comforting. i would stay here again and would recommend to anyone looking for a clean, relaxing place to stay. WONDERFUL! The staff is delightful! The one staff member that stood out beyond all to us was, Arleatha....very pleasant young woman.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review for the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge! Our staff appreciates it so much. Arletha sends her thanks and we all hope to see you again on your next visit to Baton Rouge. Happy Holidays!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!