“Such a great hotel...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4964 Constitution Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (Formerly AspenSuites Baton Rouge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15% off today!
Ranked #4 of 69 hotels in Baton Rouge
Austin, TX
“Such a great hotel...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The DoubleTree is located on I-10, so it's pretty convenient to get where you need to be in the Baton Rouge area. The hotel lobby, bar and restaurant are spacious and modernly decorated. The staff is very friendly, the DoubleTree cookies - always amazing. I had a king suite. The room was a good size and comfortable - very clean and again, modern decor. I liked the separate sitting area - there was pleny of room to spread out. Little things that make a big difference for me - lots of outlets, a real hairdryer. The fitness room is not large, but adequate equipment. This is my new go to hotel in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for posting a review for us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us!

303 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dothan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hotel staff was efficient, furnishings were up to date, and parking was plentiful. Close too many restaurants and relatively convenient access to I-10. Access road for the hotel was somewhat tricky to maneuver but after the first time it was easier.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

To the best of my recollection, this was my first stay at a DoubleTree hotel, and I must say, I was absolutely impressed! The staff was very professional, yet personable and the service and accommodations that I experienced were exceptional. Without a doubt, I will definitely stay at that hotel whenever I am in need of accommodations in the Baton Rouge Metro Area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate the review and look forward to your next visit.
Benton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The double room suite had a great layout. It featured 2 bedrooms a TV room and 1 bath. We did not like the single sink in the bath. We had 3 TV's but the reception was bad on all 3. They would jump off the channel to the shopping network and I was trying to watch the Masters. Overall stay was good. We were just down there for a wedding. The cookies were wonderful as always.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for posting a review for us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback. We have taken care of the reception issues that you experienced and would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Pembroke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Room has a separate sitting area with a separate television, stylish décor, quality bath amenities, fridge and microwave. All combined make this a wonderful place for road warriors to be comfortable yet not feel like they are limited to only having a bed to sleep in. It's nice to kick back on the sofa and watch TV vs. having to crawl into the bed. The restaurant downstairs is very good, and Chef Charles comes out to meet with the dining guests to make sure he has met your desires.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge on TripAdvisor! We are so happy that you enjoyed the layout of our suites! I have passed your comments along to Chef Charles, and we look forward to your next visit!
Chalmette, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Hotel was clean, rooms are nice and comfortable, but best of all, the staff is great. Whats a nice hotel with the wrong people and bad service? This place is well rounded and has it all. The quality of breakfast is far more than the value price you pay for. Everything was fresh and the cook to order omelletes was a bonus! The fresh warm cookies everyone recieves at check in are delicious and a nice touch to recieve a warm welcome. The staff are freindly and very accomodating. I truly reccomend this hotel and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review for DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge on TripAdvisor! Our staff appreciates the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you loved our breakfast buffet so much! I look forward to your next stay with us. Until then!
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a great looking hotel. The location is convenient to the interstate, even if not within walking distance to much of interest. The lobby and rooms are attractively decorated. The fitness center and pool area are excellent. My issue was with two things really, the room and corridor leading to them (or at least mine and one other floor) was not clean. The corridors were 80+ degrees, and had quite a bit of litter on the floor. The first room I was given was not clean and smelled of smoke. A very cordial front desk clerk assigned another room on the same floor. This one did not smell, but had the same housekeeping issues. (And a side note here- both rooms had the air set to "off", which made the room hot, and was not a good "welcome"). The Bathroom mirror had not been cleaned, hair on the floor and behind the sink basin, some debris on the floor. There's nothing worse, in my opinion, than a room that has "reminders" that a previous guest inhabited the room. The very comfortable bedding redeemed the stay somewhat, but the lack of attention to detail by housekeeping undermined my confidence in the hotel and I checked out a day earlier than I had planned. I suspect that my experience is not the norm based on the reviews here, but housekeeping issues tend to be systemic, so buyer beware for now.

• Stayed April 2013
I apologize for the experience that you had with us. Please call the hotel so that we may discuss this further. (225) 925-1005 ext 4906.

Sean P. Murphy
Front Office Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!