“Home run” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4964 Constitution Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (Formerly AspenSuites Baton Rouge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #5 of 69 Hotels in Baton Rouge
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Home run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have stayed here several more times since my first review. The hotel was very good-- now great.

Front desk has been stellar the last three visits. The rooms are really nice. Lobby services are top notch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chris K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thanks for giving us another chance. We really appreciate it. We will continue to work extremely hard to make each stay great.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors Member and found this location to be excellent. Would stay here again in the future visit to Baton Rouge. The bed was very comfortable and room was very clean. It is located just off I 10. We did not hear any road noise at all and our room faced the Freeway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the great feedback. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree. I had to stay an additional night in Baton Rouge and they were a great choice. The staff was helpful and courteous. The warm cookie was a nice touch at check-in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for staying with us and for the great review. Please keep us in mind if you come back to Baton Rouge!
Hayes LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was a return visit to this hotel for myself. As always the staff was willing to help and very friendly. The rooms are very clean and well put together. This hotel has a very modern feel that is very comforting. Bedding was great and made for a wonderful night of rest. My only suggestion would be to add a complimentary breakfeast at this location. The meals they offer in the there resturant are very good although alittle pricey in my opinion
The location of the hotel is easily accessed from Interstate 10 and close to many resturants and shopping areas.I will surely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the Louisiana marathon. It was conveniently located near LSU and downtown. The staff is friendly and the hotel is beautiful. There is some minor traffic noise, but I got a great night sleep. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Chris K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback! Please come visit us again soon.
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions since my last review, almost monthly, and no complaints. My rooms have been consistently clean and I love the seperation of work area from the sleeping area. I can work from the desk and watch the TV in the "bedroom" or sit on the couch and watch a TV mounted on the wall. It provides a seperation that is appreciated when you are in hotels five nights a week. The lobby area is clean and comfortable with a bar and restaurant. I usually eat one time in their restaurant/bar area and would like to see a little more variety in their menu; however, that said I have always found something. If traveling on business, this is the place for Hilton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback. I am always looking for suggestions on how to improve our menu, please don't hesitate to contact me with anything you'd like us to consider!
Dripping Springs, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Very clean hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was heated and very clean. I was traveling with family, but can see that this hotel caters more to the business traveler.
The tap water tastes as good as bottled water, so they must have a superior water treatment facility on site. Overall a very good experience so we'll come back if we're ever in the area again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the great review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please keep us in mind if your travels bring you back to Baton Rouge.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!