“Very clean. Desk clerk (Lynn) was very helpful.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10989 Siegen Holiday Circle, Baton Rouge, LA 70809   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Baton Rouge
fulshear tx
“Very clean. Desk clerk (Lynn) was very helpful.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one of the nicest Holiday Inn Express hotels we have ever stayed in. Lynn was very accommodating. Room was very clean. Public areas were very nice. And TJ Ribs next door was a great place for a casual and delicious meal.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Carolri,

I would like to take the time to thank you for posting your comments about our property and our staff. I am very appreciative of you acknowledging our hotel as one of the nicest that you have stayed in. I also thank you for letting us know you found Lynn to be very accommodating for your stay, that your room was very clean, and our public areas were also nice. We are happy to be located in an area surrounding great restaurants, and I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy those as well. We definitely hope that you will be back in the area soon and that you will stay with us again for another great stay!

225-778-5722

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Madison al
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and very nice,big king size bed, shower.The breakfast was nice with cereal,fruit,eggs,bacon.The hotel was full but still quite.Very modern. The staff was also nice and the price was better then on the web.We will stop here again

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Khris W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your valued feedback about your stay with us here in Baton Rouge East! We appreciate you expressing your happiness about our hotel being clean and nice, that you enjoyed the big king bed, and that you enjoyed our shower. Thank you also for recognizing our full breakfast and our nice staff. I am pleased to hear that although our hotel was full of guests, that our property was still quiet for your stay. We do hope that you will be back again to see us soon or in the future.

Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge East
Boerne, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We arrived Tuesday May 27,2014. As we drove up there seemed to be a party of some sort in front. The hotel clerk that greeted us told us it was a craw fish dinner celebrating staff and customers. A very nice touch after a very long drive. The property and our double queen bed room was excellent. All was perfect until after we returned after a night on the town. My wife had drank a lot of tea earlier and made straight to the restroom. When she flushed it went no where but up. Lucky it stopped shy of the rim. I called the front desk to see if they could do something? Sure he (the clerk) said. We have a plunger so come down and pick it up. Well I have never had that type response from any Holiday Inn that I stay at. If I needed something sayyyyy that broken chair in Stephenville, Texas the clerk brought the chair to me. A plunger??? I went down stairs and there were two evening clerks on duty that I saw. The man went and got it. While waiting I talked to a man that appeared was off duty from there and was hanging around from that crawfish boil party. He mentioned to me something about a usual toilet problem but usually centered to second floor and my floor was 3rd. I then heard the whistle and it was the clerk behind me. I did not hear him return so he gave a short whistle to get my attention. he gave me the plunger and asked that "I" return it after I am finished. Yeah right, I am the guest, I fixed it in less than thirty seconds and I left it for future customers with same non flush. Other than that all was spotless. The rains started up and never let up,so at noon on the 28th we decided to end our stay prematurely. The morning clerks were very nice and the breakfast was outstanding!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Michael C,

I would like to thank you so much for taking your time to provide feedback about our property and the experiences that you had while with us. I am so glad to hear that you were staying with us that night for our crawfish boil. I think we all enjoyed the nice touch for our appreciation of staff and especially guests. I do regret to hear the problems that you encountered from the front desk staff with your service. With the boil, there were limited front desk staff at a time, but it should have been explained to you or other actions should have been taken, and I apologize for that. I will absolutely make sure that the proper team members are alerted from this matter. I really am happy that you still enjoyed your two queen bedroom and that you found it spotless. I am sorry to hear that the rain cut your trip short, but I do hope that you will stay with us again during your next trip to Baton Rouge East. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you so much again for your comments,
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Located off I-10 on Seigen Lane. Convenient to several restaurants. A little further from downtown than my usual picks on College Drive. Excellent experience here, I will be back. Hotel has free breakfast (real breakfast, not just cereal and donuts). I stumbled in to a real treat - the annual hotel crawfish boil. They provide evening food MON-WED nights and they outdid it with crawfish last night. Everyone here is super friendly and service oriented. My congratulations to the staff!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear JS-VS,

I would like to thank you for leaving a post about your recent stay here at our property in Baton Rouge East. I am very happy to hear that you find our location to several restaurants and that our breakfast is a full breakfast provided for you. I am glad that you were able to join us for the crawfish boil (it was a real treat for us too). Thank you so much for recognizing our hard work and efforts to provide the best experience to all of our guests. We hope that you will be back in town to stay with us soon.

Shreveport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I enjoyed staying at this Holiday Inn Express! It is in a great location! We were close to great shopping and restaurants. Although we were here for business purposes, the family stayed together. The room was comfortable, but we had to request moe towels and replenishments for our coffee. Morning Breakfast was good. I also appreciate the small touches such as fresh-baked cookies and snacks for guests.

Room Tip: Rooms are basic with minimal views.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Patsy L,

Thank you for taking the time to post comments about our hotel and your stay experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our hotel being close to shopping and restaurants and that you were able to stay together as a family. I am also glad that you found your room comfortable, even though the services fell short on replenishing amenities. We do hope that you will return to stay with us on your next trip to Baton Rouge, where we may exceed your expectations of our establighment further.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

From the moment we arrived, to the moment we had to depart staying at this hotel was an absolute pleasure. Very clean, tidy and well kept hotel, exceptionally polite and friendly staff. Great facilities, incredibly palatial room, with Jacuzzi bath and kitchenette. Couldn't have asked for better.
Quiet back off the road location, ease of access to all local facilities, it certainly was well worth the fee's and we'd definitely stay there again

Room Tip: The suites are amazing
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotel S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear James A,

Thank you so much for providing your appreciated comments about our property and your most recent stay here with us in Baton Rouge East. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff exceptionally polite and friendly. I am also glad that you enjoyed the lavishness of your room, with the kitchenette and jacuzzi tub and also the cleanliness of our hotel. We sure hope to have you stay with us again when you are in Baton Rouge. We hope to see you soon!!

Thank you so much again for taking the time to express your appreciation of our hotel,
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Let's get the worst thing out of the way first. We had a terrible time finding this place. I had Googled a few days before when I made the reservations, thought it was in a good location and we should have little trouble finding it. When we got to town I set the address on our car's nav system and it kept coming up as an invalid address. We drove along the expressways thinking we would see it, and finally stopped at a Candlewood Suites, where the lady told us how to get there. Turns out the address is relatively new and not on the nav system, and the hotel is set somewhat back off the road. But once we found there we had no problems with the place. We had a pleasant room and were welcomed by the front desk clerks. They are doing some refurbishing but it didn't interfere with our comfort. We had a pleasant stay. The breakfast was typical HI Express fare, better than some I've had. Altogether, a good night's stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotel S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Betty R,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback about our property here in Baton Rouge East. I do apologize about the experience you had finding our location, like you said we do have a new address and it has been a constant struggle. We are glad you were able to locate us though. I am very pleased to hear that you were welcomed by our front desk staff and that you enjoyed your room. We are happy to hear that our remodeling did not interfere with your stay and hope you will be back to enjoy the completion of our projects. Thank you for expressing your opinions about our breakfast, I am glad to hear you found our breakfast better than most. We do hope you will come back to stay with us on your next visit to Baton Rouge.

225-778-5722

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Baton Rouge East? Share your experiences!