“couple disappointed in this hotel.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn and Suites Baker

You added Executive Inn and Suites Baker to your Saves list
Executive Inn and Suites Baker
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   430 Main Street, Baker, LA 70714 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Baker
Dequincy, Louisiana
“couple disappointed in this hotel.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went online and paid for 3 nights in Executive hotel/Bakers,La. and was sorely disappointed from the moment we walked into room.The air condition worked poorly,the microwave sounded like it was about to explode when in use,the soap in bathroom was smelly,had to constantly ask for more towels,washclothes,poor lighting in room and the full breakfast they advertised consisted of dry cereal(2 kinds)no milk,orange juice,coffee,a loaf of bread by toaster w/jelly packs,and stale pastries.The cleaning lady was knocking on our door before 9am waking us so I had to put the(do not disturb)sign on door and doors were slamming all night making it hard to get any sleep.

Room Tip: if you are desperate to use this hotel,get a room upstairs.and bring your own soap,shampoo,etc and e...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I travel a great deal. I have stayed in 5 star suites in Dubai and roach motels because I was exhausted and there were few options available to me. Do not let the three star rating fool you. If you are looking for a clean room at an affordable rate in this area I would recommend this hotel highly. The staff are polite and treat you with respect. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Again, I reserve 4 and 5 star ratings for hotels that I pay several hundred dollars a night. I was very pleased with my stay.

Room Tip: If you are looking to save money it is worth driving a few miles outside of Baton Rouge. This is no...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here for 4 day and it was a quite a pleasant experience. The staff was very helpful and the wifi was quite fast. The breakfast was good too with decent options. Overall it was value for money and cheaper compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ldybug252000
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

it looked scary at first glance, but once I got inside it was fine and clean. I didn't have an iron, and didn't feel like waiting for it in the a.m., when I noticed there wasn't one. And I am also glad I wasn't relying on the "breakfast" two types of cereal, and a few pastry options was all.

Was very close to the airport though. I would probably stay again if I was alone, but if I bring my kids, we may go down the street to the holiday inn express, but mostly only because of the breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Canada, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at the Warwick in March of 2013 for a meeting. Service was very good. The hotel is older but well-maintained and elegant. The room, amenities, and spaciousness was quite nice. The bathroom was well appointed, but a bit dated. Overall, I found the hotel to be very nice, with a good restaurant and lounge. The price at our meeting rate was quite reasonable. Internet wireless speed was very slow, so one may want to consider the higher speed package. I would consider staying here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mak1983, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Baker, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your bussiness.
Baker, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

since this place has new owner it has done a 360.very nice place to stay. the staff was very helpful at all times.rooms was clean properly and beds are very comfortable. the price was great and in a good area for eating out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Toledo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2009

I felt terribly unsafe in the area and watched my vehicle all night. Noisey in the parking lot and from the highway. Noisey hallways. Nothing safe around for food establishments. Damp sheets from the climate control. Didn't sleep well at all! I would recommend going into Baton Rouge for better area for lodging and meals.

• Liked — Not anything that I can remember
  • Disliked — Terrible experience
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Executive Inn and Suites Baker? Share your experiences!