“Book it! You'll be glad you did!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1025 Early Drive, Winchester, KY 40391-3005   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Winchester
Colorado
“Book it! You'll be glad you did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I'm a world traveler who has stayed in a lot of hotels and was very satisfied with this Hampton Inn. I'd researched other hotels in Winchester and kept trying to find one cheaper, but I'm really glad I decided to try the Hampton Inn. It was worth every penny for our 6-night stay. It is very clean - which is a huge issue to me. I have asthma and always have to worry about cigarette smoke (even in rooms labeled non-smoking). The room smelled fresh and everything was spotless. The comfort and cleanliness of the bed were fantastic. All the bed linen looked brand new. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and provided great service. The outdoor pool was also well maintained and we practically had it to ourselves every day. The staff was great at giving us extra towels each day (even enough for our two grandkids who came over to play with us in the pool each day). The location is great as it's right off the Hwy. 64 exit. I strongly recommend you stay at this Hampton Inn and not try your luck elsewhere. If you're looking at other options, stop and book this hotel. You won't be sorry! :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
western pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed for two nights in June and found the Hampton Inn to be a great place to stay. The room was nice sized and had a oversized recliner. All of the hotel staff members were friendly to us. Easy to find and get to off I64. Would recommend to others.

Room Tip: Our room had a jacuzzi tub as an added bonus.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Fairmont, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

This Hampton Inn is a VERY nice one! It was very attractive, clean and inviting--inside and out.
Each staff member, from the desk clerk, the breakfast attendant to the maid, were friendly and professional. My room was sparkling clean and quite comfortable--it even smelled wonderful!
I was pleased to have a great TV, microwave and refrigerator, in addition to the very comfy beds and luxurious bathroom. This Inn has key cards that don't need to be "swiped"--you just wave the card in front of the lock area and the door unlocks! I was told it's okay to store the key card near a cell phone (unless the traditional key cards which stop working if left near a cell phone). The landscaping was just gorgeous, too. My only suggestion would be better signage. It was dark when I was trying to drive onto the property and I had a hard time finding the drive (even though I could see the hotel).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Ironton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for 2 days., I am an assistant manager at another Hampton Inn. This hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly, every time we passed one of the employees they would speak and ask how our stay was and if we needed anything. I wish my staff was that friendly. No one knew that I was management from another hotel, so I am sure they are this way with everyone.GREAT JOB keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Friendly Staff
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012 via mobile

We came up for Middle School state Tournament and stayed over was a very very nice hotel

• Stayed February 2012
Lexington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

We were traveling to Iowa, drove until 1:30am. The front desk clerk was so nice, we went to the lobby to get a drink before going to sleep and he got out danishes and muffins offering them to us. We were only there one very short night. Comfy beds, clean rooms, Nice breakfast and staff.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

I found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. They offer an evening "snack" which turned out to be dinner for us. They served chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, rolls, chicken salad, crackers and cheese, chips, carrots, dip, fruit and cookies. This was all included. If passing through the area again I would stay here.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Winchester? Share your experiences!