We stayed here while visiting Daniel Boone National Forest, specifically the Red River Gorge Geological Area and Natural Bridge State Park. A pretty generic Holiday Inn Express. Nothing special stands out positively. One complaint was the very weak WI-FI signal that pretty much shut down at 10 PM each night of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Winchester is located in the Bluegrass Region of the Commonwealth, in a great position for everything the Greater Lexington Area has to offer. We are minutes from Bluegrass Airport, University of Kentucky, Keeneland Race Track, Kentucky Horse Park, Deer Run Stables, Lexmark International, Toyota, Shaker Village, and the Bluegrass Heritage Museum. Our hotel is a 58 room facility located off I-64. Restaurants are located within one mile of the hotel. Our hotel has 58 rooms, interior corridor with elevator. Indoor heated pool, fitness center, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.