I arrived early afternoon , early check in was not a problem ...lady at front desk was very freindly...descent price ($89.00)..large parking lot just a short walk from hotel for truck parking...room was clean,bathroom / shower could have been a little cleaner but I have saw worse..good water pressure and hot water heater/ AC was quiet.carpet and walls were pretty good shape but ceiling could stand a new coat of paint...sheets and pillows clean and smelled good but matress was firmer than I like and had some sort of a plastic cover between matress and sheets...noisy and not very comfy...all in all it was OK but not as nice as most other Holiday Inn Express' Ive stayed in but people were really nice and this place is 100 times better than the BestWestern that is down the street!...i would stay here again but like I say its not quite up to the expectations of the name..
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Winchester is located in the Bluegrass Region of the Commonwealth, in a great position for everything the Greater Lexington Area has to offer. We are minutes from Bluegrass Airport, University of Kentucky, Keeneland Race Track, Kentucky Horse Park, Deer Run Stables, Lexmark International, Toyota, Shaker Village, and the Bluegrass Heritage Museum. Our hotel is a 58 room facility located off I-64. Restaurants are located within one mile of the hotel. Our hotel has 58 rooms, interior corridor with elevator. Indoor heated pool, fitness center, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.