“Delightful 19th Century Inn all ready to meet your 21st Century expectations!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilmore
Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
305 E. Main Street, Wilmore, KY 40390   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Wilmore B&B and Inns
Tallmadge, Ohio
“Delightful 19th Century Inn all ready to meet your 21st Century expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Sarah and Bo have made this lovely little Inn from the late 1800's a wonderful home base for the Lexington, Kentucky area. The rooms are roomy and warm, each with it's own heat/AC unit. The breakfasts were impressive and catered to any individual diet needs. Coffee was hot and ready early in the morning!
We found that it made a perfect "home base" for our touring of the Lexington/Wilmore area.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, next to the dinning room and slightly down & across the hall from th...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was visiting Wilmore with my son who was on a college visit to Asbury University (and he was staying in the dorm), so had a night to myself at the Scott Station Inn. I was delighted with the lovely surroundings, the very comfortable bed and the delicious breakfast the next morning. Bo and Sarah were very hospitable and kind and now that my son has chosen to attend Asbury next fall, I look forward to returning! Also, I left my laptop in the room in which I was staying, and as soon as I realized it and called, Bo took it to the post office and got it in the mail immediately. I was so thankful!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we travel to a B&B, my husband and I look for 3 factors for a successful stay and a future return: made-from-scratch food, an amazingly comfortable bed, and charming hosts. For this reason, Scott Station Inn receives a high-five along with this 5-star review.

Let me start with the best of those, the hosts. Bo and Sarah are the quintessential innkeepers. Warm and engaging, sincere, hospitable...you truly feel like you are staying with family (in a GOOD way!). I couldn't ask anything more from them. And these folks can COOK. Breakfast was fresh and delicious with ample servings. My favorite item was Sarah's pumpkin muffins. They tasted as good as they smelled. As for the bed...ahhhhhh, the bed...let's just say that memory foam topper is doing its job!

When traveling through the Wilmore area, DO give this great little gem a try. We were able to visit nearby family as well as Shaker Village which is a very close drive. I LOVE visiting Shaker Village each year, yet I will probably never stay on their site again as I will always choose to stay here with Bo & Sarah. The best of both worlds!

Room Tip: We loved our first floor rooms
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bo an Sarah are great hosts. They greeted us with a smile, and shared with us as opportunity arose, yet they gave us our own time as well. They welcomed us into "home", and were quick to meet any of our needs. They even brought out an electric hot pot so that we could have tea whenever we wanted. The Inn is decorated very nicely and comfortably. Breakfast was very nice with several hot choices and a fresh fruit and yogurt to begin.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor with a four poster bed.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bo Q, Owner at Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It was great meeting you two and learning about your life work. What an exciting endeavor and to think that software and computers can add so much to this wonderful work.
You guys made yourselves at home, and that is what we hope all of our guests will do. It was great to see you using the front porch, the lounge, and helping yourselves to hot teas. Not to mention you enjoyed your private room and bath too. The only problem with your visit was that it was too short.
We hope to see you again when you are in our area. Keep in touch. Bo and Sarah
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for a weekend getaway or a place to stay that is in the Lexington, KY area, look no further! Bo and Sarah are two of the most hospitable people you can find. My wife and I brought our children for spring break and before i knew it, my daughters had Sarah reading stories to them on the couch! Before hitting the road the following morning to see the local sights, we enjoyed a breakfast that we will always remember! The inn is very clean and you will feel like its your home away from home!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
We enjoyed your visit so much! And the weather was perfect for hanging out on the front porch! So glad you all were able to visit us at The Station, and that you were able to take in some of the wonderful attractions in the area. The Bluegrass Region is truly the garden spot of the Commonwealth, so rich in natural beauty and history.
We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again, Bo and Sarah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay here so much! I'm a student at Asbury and it was a 5 min walk to my house! Sarah and Bo are absolutely excellent. Sarah's breakfast was amazing (even gluten free friendly!) nicest owners ever! I'll be coming back next time I have classes!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah and I were so happy you chose to stay with us at Scott Station. It was a delight to get to know you, and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and on Air B & B. Thanks for sharing Sarah's gluten-free muffins with me! Yum! The fresh berries really made them moist. Safe travels! Bo and Sarah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent B and B! Had the best Greek yogurt parfait with the freshest fruit imaginable. Lovely place with rustic decor... Friendly, welcoming and prompt host and hostess. I recommend highly! Also nice to chat with, very welcoming. We loved sitting on the front porch to chat. They were also able to accommodate our demanding breakfast schedule due to family visitation for a Memorial Service.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Bo Q, Owner at Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Inn on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate it!
Sarah and I enjoyed getting to know you both, and we were happy you chose to stay with us at The Station! Hanging out on the porch with you all was a delight! The weather was perfect for the porch!
So glad your stay was enjoyable, and we look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
P.S. we are mailing your scarf today! :) Bo and Sarah

Been to Scott Station Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!