“Excellent, will return if ever in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   530 Highway 92 W, Williamsburg, KY 40769   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Williamsburg
Indianapolis
“Excellent, will return if ever in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to NC. I am so glad we did! This is an excellent hotel and great rates. It's brand new and a great location. There's even a gas station and Walmart right near it in case you forgot anything. It was just what we needed.

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Monett, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Desk clerks very friendly. Free coffee & cookies in the lobby. They gave me a free toothpaste when I asked.
The rooms were clean. Big Bathroom with lots of towels.
Loved the frig & microwave. Everything new.
Loved the free wifi.
Slept good, turn on fan because it was too quiet! LOL
Loved the free breakfast.
They do need to shampoo carpet in elevator. (that was the only dirt I seen)
Wished they had a hot tub.

Aurora, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stayed at this Hotel with my family while traveling south on vacation. Starting at check in I made sure (as I always do) that my (side by side) rooms were not smoking rooms. The clerk stated that they were not, but they were on the smoking floor. She then searched and found two rooms that were side by side not on a smoking floor and gave me those two rooms. When I thanked her for that she said seeing as how I seemed so concerned with my children being by the smoke she wanted to see if she could put me at ease.

My rooms and the hotel were very clean (It seemed to be a newer hotel, but still very clean). I am a little OCD about clean rooms and I felt very relaxed there.

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was not a simple continental free breakfast but a real meal. Which anybody with a family can tell you is a great cost savings while traveling. The food was good, well stocked and staff was stocking and cleaning the entire time we ate. They have coffee and juice in the lobby 24/7 along with some fruit.

Not that the hotel can control this and it will vary from time to time, but there was not any noise in the halls keeping you awake all night either. Which of course is always nice when you have a baby that wakes up with any noise.

The pool was clean and nice and if there is anything that they could improve upon here it is a few more degrees warmer.

Free wi-fi is always a plus.

I honestly have to admit that it is one of my best hotel experiences. Really the only thing that they could have done besides making the pool a little warmer (which they may have done if I asked), is to give me the room for free.!!!

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed just one night, staff was exceptional, breakfast really good, VERY clean room, Most likely one of the best Hampton Inn's I've stayed at in a while. (I've stayed at alot).

Springfield, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Enjoyed swimming in the pool, the new stylish decor, and the always fresh breakfast and coffee. The beds and pillows are very nice as well. Large clean bathrooms compared to other hotels from my recent trip to the Smokies. On the way there - from central Kentucky we passed Cumberland Falls which was very nice and easily worth the stop and short walk from the parking lot.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Springfield Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

New hotel that was wonderful. Right off the interstate. Staff was excellent and breakfast was very good. Indoor pool is nice and hotel had little noise. We slept great. This is a nice overnight stay in passing through or stay to visit Cunmerland Falls. After staying at several hotels in Virginia this was the best hotel that we had stayed at.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Nice clean hotel, convenient to I-75 with free wi-fi. This is a relatively new hotel and unfortunately, the construction is not what it should be in terms of soundproofing. Two points - if someone is taking a shower, the sound in the room is loud (as if the wall doesn't exist). Secondly, the noise in the hall was easy to hear - as if the people were in the room. The noise was not excessive - it was just no effectively blocked out.

Finally, at breakfast the yogurt had expired 10 days ago (there were about a dozen containers of yogurt out with this problem). I brought it up the person monitoring the breakfast set up and she said that expiration dates 'were suggestions'. If you are at home, you can ignore them - not in a place of business. She did remove the yogurt and offered us some new yogurt.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Williamsburg? Share your experiences!