“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Somerset

You added Red Roof Inn Somerset to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Somerset
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1201 South Highway 27, Somerset, KY 42501 (Formerly Landmark Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Somerset
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Albany
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was a nice motel that was clean and had both a microwave and refrigerator. I liked the wifi since I could use my Kindle to access the net.
The staff was the best. They were very friendly and helpful. My friend and I stayed in separate rooms, and she said the same about her room and the staff.
I highly recommend this place. The receptionist in the morning said everything had been remodeled in the five years she had been there, and she loved the team of people with whom she works.
Quiet room; I could not even hear the A/C unit

Room Tip: Near light 11 - they are all numbered in Somerset Near a good Frisch's
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Somerset702, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We are so glad to hear you had a great stay at our location. We like to consider our guest as family and want you walking away feeling the same. Happy to hear the staff provided you with excellent service. We hope you and your friend will come back and visit us soon. We look forward to it. Thank You

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Springville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were passing through and just needed a good cheap place to spend the night. Happy we choose the right place. It was just a basic room and a decent price. I woudn't have paid anymore for what the room and stay offered but I also felt like the price was equal to the stay. Would stay again, only wish it had a slightly better breakfast offering but with this budget range I didn't expect a lot more. They had a few cereals, fruits, and toast, along with coffee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank You for staying at the Red Roof Inn in Somerset. We Enjoy hearing positive feedback from our guest. We hope to see you soon on your next trip back into Somerset.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I came down to visit family and decided to stay here. The room was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. My stay here was great! Great service and great people! I was very satisfied. If i had to come again, I would definitely stay here and recommend others to do the same.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in Somerset. We strive to provide excellent service for our guest. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip into Somerset. Thank you for staying at the Red Roof Inn.
Burnside, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is an older motel in Somerset that has been remodeled. The desk personnel were very nice and helpful. I booked online and it set me up for 2 oduble beds and I needed a king. The gentleman at the desk upgraded for no extra charge. The room was clean and pleasant and the bed was more comfortable than I expected :) I would stay there again in the king room....not sure about any other rooms.

Room Tip: The south side room was nicer and quieter than the north side next to the restaurants
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Somerset702, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
We are glad to hear you enjoyed our new renovated rooms and beds. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Inn. We look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in Somerset, KY
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am highly satisfied by the quality of hospitality, I was provided with. Nice, Clean and neat hotel. Staff was friendly and sure do know how to treat their customers. In an all, good motel for price. Highly recommended

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your great comments and business and hope to see you soon at the Somerset Red Roof Inn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

me and my cousin went to somerset,ky to visit my family and planned to stay in a hotel.we pulled into Red Roof Inn,as soon as we open the door we saw a wheel of fortune! Because Red Roof is celebrating their 40th anniversary. It had lots different prizes,we won a bottle of water! When we went to room it was nice, clean with microwave,fridge and a flat screen t.v.front desk was very friendly and helpfull.best hotel in somerset for decent price!! Definitely coming back here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your great comments. We are glad to hear you were able to participate in the "Wheel of Forty" contest to celebrate our 40th anniversary. Look forward to seeing you on your next stop at the Red Roof Inn.
Okemos, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently, it's inexpensive and very nice. The room is clean, neat, organized, and comfortable. Housekeeping did their job well, and cleaned and changed everything when my husband and I were out. Front desk checked us in and out fast without any problems.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our property and we are so glad that all your accommodations were met during your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Been to Red Roof Inn Somerset? Share your experiences!