“Tasty-licious!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Twisted Pineapple is Somerset's first froyo shop! We are a locally owned & operated independent company. Our froyo offers real ingredients, such as real strawberries, blueberries, peanut butter, etc for flavoring, not powdered flavoring. We also offer fresh baked yogurt based cupcakes, freshly made waffle bowls made from our cupcake batters in various flavors, froyo & fruit smoothies, froyo cakes, coffees and cappuccinos!We take special orders for froyo cakes and large quantities of cupcakes! We offer a party room that is great for birthday parties, baby showers, and meetings. We love giving back to our local community & offer 3 fundraiser options to do so! If you want more than just a cupcake or froyo, the Twisted Pineapple experience is a MUST!Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for current flavors & promos!
Eubank, Kentucky, United States
“Tasty-licious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I absolutely love this place. It is my new favorite Sunday evening stop! I love that the music is playing softly in the back ground... that the bathroom is SUPER clean... that the employees make suggestions and recommendations.. and that owner remembered that my son had a discount card even though he had forgotten it at home! AMAZING people! AMAZING place!

• Visited March 2013
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! We do our best to make our customers feel welcome. As a family owned, independent company, we strive to provide each customer with a memorable experience! Come again soon!

Russell Springs, Kentucky
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Twisted Pineapple has the best cupcakes I've ever eaten. These are 10 times better than a GiGi cupcake. I've never at a cupcake that was more fresh. I tried the Wedding Cake and Maple Bacon and both were out of this world! My husband said they'd make you want to smack your momma! My daughter and husband both tried chocolate as well.They loved them! We will be returning and soon I hope. BTW - we were there close to closing time and the selection was limited which was to be expected at that time of day BUT the owner was kind enough to take our orders and she went in the back and came right back out with just what we wanted! I didn't want my cake filled with raspberry filling and she was able to come back with one that didn't have that. Very nice people and it was very clean. Great atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chenoa K, Owner at Twisted Pineapple, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at Twisted Pineapple and sharing your experience! While we've never had a Gigi's cupcake, we hear they are amazing. So, we will take that as a HUGE compliment! Our cupcakes are baked fresh daily in our store, using a yogurt base, making them very moist. While we do provide a selection of dressed cupcakes in our display case, we try to keep some basic white and chocolate available to suit our customers' specific needs. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing your family again soon!
Monticello, Kentucky, United States
“I am in love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The first time I ever went in here the owner/manager walked me through all of the Froyo flavors handed me cups and said try them out, Then told me what flavors of cupcakes there was with all the different flavors, still trying to decide on my fave! then a few days before Thanksgiving took my 4 dozen order with no complaints that it was last minute and of course like always every single cupcake was perfect and tasted great! I am so in love with this place!! And still think that the team needs to go on Food Network cupcake wars!! Bacon Mapel cupcakes who would have thought they would be sooo great!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for sharing your Twisted Pineapple experience with us! We try to accomodate our customers' special requests whenever possible. Thank you for choosing Twisted Pineapple for your cupcake and froyo needs. We agree, the Maple Bacon is delicious! We've had several other people suggest we go on Cupcake Wars! We appreicate that HUGE compliment! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your Twisted Pineapple experience. We look forward to meeting your cupcake and froyo needs in the future!
“Love the yogurt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The employees are friendly and always have a smile. My family loves the yogurt and cupcakes. It is always clean. The owners are visible during most of my visits.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your support and feedback! We strive to make every Twisted Pineapple visit a pleasant experience. Our staff works diligently to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere with the most delicious treats in the Lake Cumberland area. Thank you for taking the time to share your Twisted Pineapple experience!
“Great treats and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I love stopping here and getting a cup of froyo or a cupcake. The owners and workers are always there with a smile and a helping hand. Its great to see a place that is always updating on twitter,facebook and instagram with sales and what cupcakes and flavors they have before I go in. I even came a few min after closing and they still let me in and grad a few cups for the family. Must stop place!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your support of our local business and for your kind words! Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you for following us on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram! We do our best to keep our customers informed of current flavors and promotions! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your Twisted Pineapple experience!