“This hotel is great for both families &I business travel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Somerset Central

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Somerset Central to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Somerset Central
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Stevie Lynn Drive, Somerset, KY 42503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Somerset
GreenLeadersGold level
“This hotel is great for both families &I business travel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I'll be back in town, on business in two days & I I have to stay at another hotel because there are no rooms available for 1 day out of the next 2weeks that I'll be here. This place has good, genuine, southern hospitality but they are extremely professional. I most definitely will stay here any other time that I get the chance.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Somerset Central, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Danyll,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about our Hotel. It is unfortunate that you will have to stay at another facility for the 1 night we are sold out, we do stay really busy here there are times we are sold out. I understand what an inconvenience this has caused you but we do look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Staying at numerous hotels across the country, I have never experienced such horrible management. My room was left open, and when I returned from work I went to tell the front desk girl about it. Her response was "You are getting a really good deal on your room so we can't do anything about it." After notifying the manager, Tonya, she seemed very uninterested in the situation. A few days later I heard her telling one of her associates I was a guest who just complains about everything, and many more lovely things. Well I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any business person. When I left I said I've never been so dissatisfied and was told that I was "unprofessional" and that "they didn't want my money anyways." Well I have moved onto Hampton and I'm sure it will be a smooth trip from now on. Shame on you Holiday Inn for not caring about your guests belongings and saying such hateful things about your guests. Talk about unprofessional! I guess they don't know what it means when it is called a "service industry".

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Megan,
I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. After reducing your rate and comping 1 night for you and the points you were given along with the gift card for your dinner I was hoping that you would have had a different outlook on the facility. It is however unfortunate that you had this experience with our facility, We truly enjoyed you staying with us!
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were pleased with this hotel. It was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was typical for Holiday Inns and although not spectacular was decent enough for my family. We would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Findmevac,
Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your family choosing to stay with us and look forward to your return. We hope you also took the time to enjoy our state of the art, soft salt filtered indoor heated pool during your stay!
Jackson, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed here overnight b/c of car trouble. Everything was fabulous from the facilities to the staff. I normally stay at Holiday Inn Express for business trips. As always clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
StevePorterLee,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of our facility. Hopefully you will get a chance to visit us again under better circumstances!
Bardstown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stayed recently on business - I was a bit disappointed that my first choice, the Hampton Inn was booked solid.

Talk about good luck! This hotel was absolutely phenomenal! Spacious, clean, and right next door to the original hotel I booked! (quite convenient as I attended a pool party next door).

Upon check in, I was warmly greeted by the staff and they had my registration all set. There were even freshly baked cookies awaiting us!

Within a few moments, I was checking out my home away from home for the night and the room looked exactly what is provided on the website. Very spacious, clean and well-designed. Comfy bed and fluffy towels.

All in all, a fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
StPatricksGirl79,
Talk about luck! Thank you for your great review about our facility! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and are so satisfied with our property! We look forward to taking care of you again in the near future!!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stay at this hotel in Somerset 4 or 5 times a year and we can not say anything negative about our experiences! I highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express!!! A+++!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HIEXGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Somerset Central, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you so much Derrick for taking the time to put such a fantastic review up for our facility! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Somerset.
West Carrollton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

You could not ask for a better staff. Chuck , Amanda, all great associates. We are staying the weekends there to do some work on our Houseboat. Its not ever day that when you walk into a Hotel the associates know you by name.

We fell very comfortable, the rooms are clean and big. the breakfast is always hot and good.

Wouldn't stay any place else in Somerset Kentucky.

The Ward's

Room Tip: we have never stayed in a bad room here, very clean