This is an older hotel that has been updated. It is clean and pleasant. The staff is nice. It is conveniently located next to a Cracker Barrel. One thing we like about it is that it is not in the city but slightly outside of Louisville. If it matters to you many of the TV channels are locked but we didn't care since we were only staying one night. We could hear the people walking around in the room above us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn Louisville South is conveniently located just South of Louisville only minutes from the airport. We are in close proximity to downtown venues, SDF airport, Sheperdsville distribution centers, and the Gateway to the Bourbon Trail - Jim Beam Distillery. We have completee a recent renovation of entire property inside and out. Each room is complete with flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Louisville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Louisville South Hotel Shepherdsville
- Fairfield Inn Shepherdsville
- Fairfield Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Fairfield Inn