“NOT tourist friendly” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: the world's longest go kart track in the world
Scranton, Pennsylvania
41 attraction reviews
“NOT tourist friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This place needs help with customer service. My husband travel around alot and always try to support the areas local businesses. We always research info on companies websites before visiting checking hours, prices, activities etc. This place stated that it was open till 10PM. So we traveled to this place and arrived at 9:10 PM. They would not let us play mini-golf stating that they do not let anyone on the course after 9PM. With that being said nowhere did they state that on their website. Never in our life has it taken my husband more than a 1/2 hr to play 18 holes of mini golf. So beware, if you are planning on coming here make sure you get there before 9 if you want to play mini golf. You have now been warned.

On the other hand the go kart course was amazing and well worth it for only $5.

Floyds Knobs, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Fun place but it adds up for a big family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

WE have 5 kids so it does not take long to burn through a hundred. But it is fun. It will be better when they convert their gravel parking lot to pavement so your car does not get so dirty.

Visited May 2012
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Good family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great Family Fun! We purchased 5 tix for $22 and after some arcade games made if home for less than $30.00 total. We will return! Not sure if 1.5 miles is actually the longest Go Kart track, but it was well worth the trip! Learned that my wife can actually drive a go kart pretty well!

Louisville, Kentucky
“complete and total disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Where should I begin with my review of this "establishment" I think ill begin with the management I don't think these people could have more unhelpful if they tried.They have no regard for the safety of their customers,and no education on how to speak to or treat people.Then there were the festering cess pool they called restrooms,they were the most disgusting vile places I have been in my life.Then there was the most amazing part or our trip!! The security guard! All I can say is wow! Can you be more rude?He used profanity in front of my children and disrespected two US veterans by calling them "punks" among other things!This is allegedly a professional!!I think not! This establishment reeks of mediocrity! I wholeheartedly feel that setting my money on fire and dancing in the flames would have been safer and more fun then wasting it on a day at this pathetic excuse for a go cart track!!

Fort Knox, Kentucky
“Not family oriented”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our evening of arrival around 4pm we had an encounter with a vicious elderly security guard that forcefully accused my daughter for throwing rocks when she was just fixing her shoe in the parking lot. My daughter is 6 years old, and he proceeded to curse and so forth just because we defended our child and corrected the rent a cop. He called us horrible parents for no apparent reason, embarrassed us by yelling loudly that we needed to fix our attitude and respect our elders. We are Christians and we prayed in front of him which really made him angry and he asked us to leave before entering the facility. My daughter needed to use the restroom and he denied us access. At that point we were ready to talk to management but our daughter was our priority so we left! Prayers are being said to other victims and the security guard. - linda