“Louisville stay - Turkey day” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Shelbyville
Lawrenceville
“Louisville stay - Turkey day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

hotel's appearance overall was ok, main hallway on the floor stayed on had dirty foot prints. The floor was not vacuumed the whole stay. Rooms are not very sound proof which caused us to be awoken at 2am one night. Contential breakfast was very small and lacked hot items.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Manager1550, General Manager at Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Keith, Happy Thanksgiving! We're glad that you choose our Award Winning hotel during your stay here in Shelbyville. I apologize for the hallway carpet condition (When its wet outside we seem to get all kinds of tracks through the hotel). We will try and be more diligent ensuring these messes get taken care of on a more timely manner. Please come back and see us on your next trip trough!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Parkersburg, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I travel with a dog, and usually have a difficult time finding a hotel. When I saw through Hotel.com that I could stay at a Ramada with my dog I was excited. I checjed in and from the pucture they show of the hotel you think you are getting a deal. Then you walk in the room. Tolal filth. To think they make you go outside to smoke is a joke. My cigarette smoke could not have done sny harm to that room. I even went to the car and got my dogs bed for her to sleep on. I would never allow her to lay on those filthy floor, and to think they made me PAY $25.00 pet diposit is a discrace. They should have paid me to stay there. Next time I will just sleep in my vehicle. If I had not gone through hotels.com and not able yo get my money back that is what I would have done. Also they msy want to get rid if the dead mice in the parking lot. Not a good sign.

• Stayed December 2013
Susan, I was very concerned about your experience here at our hotel during your stay. We've since had our hotel carpets 100% steam cleaned as we do every 3 months to ensure a clean environment. The pet fee is enforced to deodorize and remove any allergens of occupying animals for the next guests. We will continue to improve our cleaning procedures and hope to see you again on your next trip through Shelbyville!

Been to Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East

Address: 251 Breighton Circle, Shelbyville, KY 40065
Location: United States > Kentucky > Shelbyville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Shelbyville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shelbyville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Shelbyville/Louisville East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.