THE GOOD: Wonderful ambiance with low lighting, surprisingly in a strip mall. Easy parking. Host friendliness. Good house merlot. Relaxing guitar music.
1. Their website said the chateaubriand-for-2 was $55.95, but upon arrival, the menu--& what was charged--was $60.xx. The 6"D-plate salad did not equal the ambiance or price. After half eaten, waiter offered the crushed pepper. Too much salad dressing for the amount of lettuce.
2. The cold butter would not melt in the baked potato.
3. MEDIUM-ordered steak served RARE.
4. Left patron with no sides to munch on while they corrected the meat (took the whole plate) while other patron's food got cold waiting to eat at the same time.
5. To correct the rare, they re-cooked the same piece of meat, making it WELL DONE.
6. To correct that, they prepared a 2nd steak. It came RARE again. The plate was so hot that it enabled the steak to keep cooking, but had to have more time to wait for the steak to cook at the table.
8. The 2"D phunque-stuffed tomato was about half the size of years before.
9. Veggies tasted pre-frozen-rubbery.
10. Bland bread.
11. Full price charged for the bad meal.
12. Did not provide an itemized receipt. Motive: retard customer memory?
If you own or manage Del Frisco's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.