“less then average stay” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Richmond to your Saves list
Days Inn Richmond
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2109 Belmont Dr., Richmond, KY 40475   |
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Richmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saginaw, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Well, Booked a Queen bed with refrig, and microwave. Got a double bed, no refrig or microwave. Room was frigid when we arrived at 9:30pm. Told the front desk attendant about the bed and he said it stated it is a queen Bed. I then called Days Inn Customer care on the issue and they said they would contact me the next day. I did not hear from Customer Care but the property owner who told me the bed is a queen. I told her that the room was in terrible shape and I expected a full refund. She told me that she was going to give me a $15 credit. I told her that was unacceptable as the room did not come as described. She told me I could have gone to the Desk and ask for a Microwave. I told her that was not my job, I am the customer and it should have been in the room along with the room having heat in it when I arrived. I also told her that the comforter had cigarette holes in it, the carpet looked at least 20 years old and was coming up at the door. She said that room had been remodeled 2 years ago. I said there is no way you remodeled it 2 years ago. I then told her I was in a Winter storm and would take it up with Wyndham Rewards.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay for it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Richmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Richmond

Address: 2109 Belmont Dr., Richmond, KY 40475
Location: United States > Kentucky > Richmond
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Richmond 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Richmond Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Richmond, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.